Spotted this on Instagram.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

"FASTPITCH minimal offset forks in production. Made in USA. #shieldbmx"

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/8/2013 4:40 PM

Looks good I can't wait to see the full specs on them, hopefully the specs drop soon

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/8/2013 4:42 PM

Wonder it the offset will be 25mm like Odyssey's

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/8/2013 4:43 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I hope so that would seal the deal for me

|

5/8/2013 4:45 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

I hope so that would seal the deal for me

Me too, that's why I'm asking wink

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/8/2013 4:57 PM

Not even kidding if they come in a steep offset I'm going to switch my old CS2s.
They look so dope.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/8/2013 11:36 PM

If they are 30mm like the Fit Shivs and are available with mounts, this will be the best day of my life.

|

5/9/2013 3:22 AM

they look beefy as fuck from that angle, hope theyre out before my birthday :L

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/9/2013 3:36 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

If they are 30mm like the Fit Shivs and are available with mounts, this will be the best day of my life.

Fit Blade II are beefier Shivs and come in a 33mm offset.

|

5/9/2013 4:29 AM

They difenitly look around 20mm offset. I would love to see actual raw forks. Have a raw Mac frame, raw Mac bars, These forks in raw, and The Set Stealth cranks in raw. w00t

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/9/2013 4:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2013 4:30 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

They difenitly look around 20mm offset. I would love to see actual raw forks. Have a raw Mac frame, raw Mac bars, These forks in raw, and The Set Stealth cranks in raw. w00t

With tan walls and a Mutiny Classic fat seat.

EDIT: and gum grips.

|

5/9/2013 4:54 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

andyferly wrote:

This, I always wanted a bike like that

|

5/9/2013 5:24 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

Have you guys seen The Set Stealth cranks? They're so fucking sexy. I love the gloss black, and the "Sloppy Polished", and the raw is sick too, if you have a raw frame.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/9/2013 5:26 AM

andyferly wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

Have you guys seen The Set Stealth cranks? They're so fucking sexy. I love the gloss black, and the "Sloppy Polished", and the raw is sick too, if you have a raw frame.

They look good, I'm not digging the holes though.

|

5/9/2013 5:27 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo
|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/9/2013 5:30 AM

Purple bike wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Yeah, the holes are okay, i'd rather them not be there, but he says if they crack at a hole, they'll be replaced, no questions asked.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/9/2013 5:38 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

andyferly wrote:

FreddyDapice wrote:

Yeah, the holes are okay, i'd rather them not be there, but he says if they crack at a hole, they'll be replaced, no questions asked.

The sloppy polished looks sick as fuck, I just don't like the holes, like the look of them or anything, and they are cromo lol

|

5/9/2013 5:39 AM

These forks are definitely sub 25mm offset. my guess is 10-18

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/9/2013 5:40 AM

damn picture of the forks wont load :/

|

5/9/2013 5:43 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

That might be too much for me, but 22-26 would be prefect, It would be awesome if they made a 20 and a 25 or something like that

|

5/9/2013 5:45 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

That might be too much for me, but 22-26 would be prefect, It would be awesome if they made a 20 and a 25 or something like that

yea im in the same boat, 20-22 is the lowest id go. i really liked how my R25's rode.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/9/2013 5:48 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

yea im in the same boat, 20-22 is the lowest id go. i really liked how my R25's rode.

I'm on subrosa pandoras 24mm right now and it deals good, but idk if I'd want any more offset than that, I kind of wanna try a 28ish offset

|

5/9/2013 5:53 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Yeah, for sure. My guess is 15-18.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/9/2013 6:06 AM

Maybe these will rpelace the PitchForks. They've been around FOREVER, maybe it's time for something new.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/9/2013 6:15 AM

can someone re upload the picture , maybe it will load for me :p (im at school btw)

|

5/9/2013 6:47 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

can someone re upload the picture , maybe it will load for me :p (im at school btw)

Photo
You see it now?
|

5/9/2013 6:48 AM

The welds look so sexy

|

5/9/2013 6:54 AM

FreddyDapice wrote: Photo

Photo

Photo

They are at my LBS, Strictly BMX.

they have had them for a long time, i've seen them in person, smaller than they look. they look like fit indents without the "in dents" lol.
The hole cut outs are quite durable looking in person.

|

5/9/2013 6:55 AM

Purple bike wrote:

The welds look so sexy

I agree on that, hopefully they release some in that exact color, just some clear coat and straight to the customer.

|

5/9/2013 6:56 AM

thanks man i see it now , they look pretty nice , really fuckin steep though

|