New Shoes :)

Related:
Create New Tag

5/20/2014 10:03 PM

Photo

Yah bro hit em with it. Love Half Cabs. Swear by them now. 68$ with taxes , for a pro model in Canada. What a steal ! Hopefully my expectations are met. My Cab Lites lasted almost a year with casual wear and biking .

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=10202809585894907&set=vb.1058687219&type=2&theater

Unrelated , if you can even view this (FACEBOOK) tell me waht you think? Little clip.
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/20/2014 10:24 PM

Congrats. Personally I can't stand riding in low cut shoes. These are my weapon of choice. Feel like a god damn motocross boot.[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

5/20/2014 10:48 PM

Nice I ride in half cabs good shoes for riding

|

5/20/2014 10:52 PM

Those Nikes are sick but I'd only want to try Mavrks or even better , Janoski's. Hightops are sick for whip though.

Half cabs are my goto now . I like them alot.

|

My Cult 2 Short

5/21/2014 7:37 AM

How tall was that drop? 4 1/2'?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

5/21/2014 7:46 AM

I just got some Chukka lows a few weeks ago. Best shoes I've ever worn.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

5/21/2014 8:13 AM

^^^^Chukka lows are great shoes, half cabs are by far my favorite though

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/21/2014 8:34 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

We can pretty much all agree that Vans are good biking shoes.

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

5/21/2014 8:47 AM

I've been choosing my shoes based off the way the bottom sole looks lol

I reallly dig my all black chukka lows but I hate the sole tread pattern on it... It loses grip with my pedals easily (I'm a noob though lol) Like, the vans tread pattern its so opened spaced none of the pegs of my pedals really stick with these shoes...

I have a pair of DC's though that are treaded so tightly and are so grippy they destroy my pedals pegs... lol
This sole tread pattern is the pedal peg destroyer for pcs... lol

I found some Nikes stefan jenowski that has sick as tread pattern that work really well. grip my pedals nice, and not too grippy or too loose...

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

5/21/2014 8:48 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Shortdude wrote:

lol! i must be the ugly duckling here!

|

5/21/2014 8:51 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Shortdude wrote:

GTzone720 wrote:

Yup lol. I personally like the Vans tread pattern because it grips the pedals really well for me. What pedals do you have?

|

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

5/21/2014 8:58 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

How tall was that drop? 4 1/2'?

YEEAAAHHHHHHH
Video tells me yes so it is lol

|

Bruh

5/21/2014 9:08 AM

Digi camo... Homo.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/21/2014 9:30 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Digi camo... Homo.

Just got these...no homo

Photo

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/21/2014 3:20 PM

Vans and Etnies are all I wear! All of my friends hate Vans and would rather wear Nikes but I get a lot of satisfaction out of $50 Vans while they're paying AT LEAST $75 for their Nikes! Tehehelaughing tongue

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/21/2014 4:46 PM

Janoski's will be my goto pair I try if Vans disappoint although they haven't and probaly won't.

@bllaaaaaa No clue , it was the first and last time I went to the park and I wanted a clip.

@Zach PD Thoughts? It was small and short , I just want some opinions though. As said , it was my first time there and I spotted something I knew I could do.

|

My Cult 2 Short

5/21/2014 6:02 PM

Nike sucks. Vans and Etnies are good. Lotek's are REALLY good. I'm surprised no one has brought up 'Teks yet.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

5/21/2014 6:06 PM

Adidas are nice. I love em.

|

5/21/2014 8:55 PM

Shortdude wrote:

GTzone720 wrote:

Shortdude wrote:

Yup lol. I personally like the Vans tread pattern because it grips the pedals really well for me. What pedals do you have?

GT Low Profile Mid Size Platform Design, PP Material, Boran Axle aka crappy stock gt pedals gotta get some new ones soon tho

|