New Steven Hamilton Video

Related:
Create New Tag

7/10/2013 2:59 PM

Everyone needs to see this. Barspins shouldn't happen. Real riding.
|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

7/10/2013 3:18 PM

JUGGALO MUSIC EWWWW

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/10/2013 3:39 PM

Hamilton is fucking awesome

|

fack off

7/10/2013 3:42 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

JUGGALO MUSIC EWWWW

yeah, who gives a fuck, mute it and play something you like over it. You watch an edit for the riding not the music. This trap/rap/dubstep shit is usually horrible, but that song ain't that bad.

|

I got refs

7/10/2013 3:43 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

Hamilton is fucking awesome

|

I got refs

7/10/2013 3:56 PM

JUGGALO MUSIC EWWWW

zenith111 wrote:

yeah, who gives a fuck, mute it and play something you like over it. You watch an edit for the riding not the music. This trap/rap/dubstep shit is usually horrible, but that song ain't that bad.

YES IT IS I CANNOT BELIEVE THERE IS A PRO BMX VID WITH THAT GARBAGE AND ABOUT 95% OF OLD TCUB BOARD WOULD AGREE WITH ME THAT IS A HUGE SHOCKER AND ALSO VERY VERY GAY

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/10/2013 4:00 PM

JUGGALO MUSIC EWWWW

zenith111 wrote:

YES IT IS I CANNOT BELIEVE THERE IS A PRO BMX VID WITH THAT GARBAGE AND ABOUT 95% OF OLD TCUB BOARD WOULD AGREE WITH ME THAT IS A HUGE SHOCKER AND ALSO VERY VERY GAY

I was the on the old TCUB, i doubt it, 70% maybe.

|

I got refs

7/10/2013 4:02 PM

Love it. I can watch the dude ride all day. He's not the type that goes for jaw dropping bangers all the time and that's what I like about his riding.(and animal itself pretty much) Just cruise or bomb the streets and fuck shit up. Fun is the goal.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

7/10/2013 4:15 PM

zenith111 wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

I was the on the old TCUB, i doubt it, 70% maybe.

WHO WERE YOU???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

7/11/2013 3:03 AM

BMXism wrote:

Love it. I can watch the dude ride all day. He's not the type that goes for jaw dropping bangers all the time and that's what I like about his riding.(and animal itself pretty much) Just cruise or bomb the streets and fuck shit up. Fun is the goal.

Exactly, this is what riding is about, cruising, jumping whatever comes up infront of you. I've always thought stuff looks better when it looks more casual.

|

I got refs

7/11/2013 3:04 AM

WHO WERE YOU???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Something gypsy, can't remember, it was 08/9 ish.

|

I got refs

7/11/2013 3:43 AM

Hamdog rules. He is that awesome that if he made an edit using two gays fist fucking their arseholes as the soundtrack it would still be 907 times better than most other edits released

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/11/2013 4:15 AM

Gump wrote:

Hamdog rules. He is that awesome that if he made an edit using two gays fist fucking their arseholes as the soundtrack it would still be 907 times better than most other edits released

|

I got refs

7/11/2013 8:14 AM

BMXism wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

Exactly, this is what riding is about, cruising, jumping whatever comes up infront of you. I've always thought stuff looks better when it looks more casual.

I agree Steve had a big impact on my riding style

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life