New Stolen Parts

Related:
Create New Tag

7/14/2011 6:25 AM

Morgan Long Bike Check / Polished Parts from Stolen BMX on Vimeo.

Hubs look like shitty gsports with knight guards. rims look like the same crap from stolen. polsihed shit looks nice tho
|

7/14/2011 6:31 AM

It is the best thing in the world when American people say aluminium!

|

7/14/2011 7:59 AM

Booshy wrote:

you say it funny.... I like the look of the hubs. G-sportesque

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/14/2011 9:46 AM

ehh

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/14/2011 10:17 AM

Booshy wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

this on both

alu mini um is the uk way

and we say it how its spelt

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

7/14/2011 11:12 AM

ewww on loudness

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

7/14/2011 11:45 AM

whad did u steal this time hahah jk

|

7/14/2011 1:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/14/2011 2:31 PM

Booshy wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

this on both

We spell it like that (aluminium) and seeing as an Englishman (sir Humphrey davey , if i have my facts correct) discovered it, I'd say our way is the correct way.

|

7/14/2011 1:57 PM

Booshy wrote:

This ahaha

|

7/14/2011 3:01 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

this on both

Booshy wrote:

We spell it like that (aluminium) and seeing as an Englishman (sir Humphrey davey , if i have my facts correct) discovered it, I'd say our way is the correct way.

sir humphrey was quite the delightful fellow if i do say so myself chappys wink

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider

7/14/2011 3:38 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

this on both

Booshy wrote:

One Size FITs All wrote:

Shut up lol, you wouldn't believe how much England isn't like that haha. Every person who invented something big has a posh name.

|

7/15/2011 12:22 AM

Booshy wrote:

One Size FITs All wrote:

Booshy wrote:

Shut up lol, you wouldn't believe how much England isn't like that haha. Every person who invented something big has a posh name.

one of my friends just cam over from england and all her and her friends do is blaze and get drunk and sleepover eachothers houses cuz in the UK thats not weird? fuck you guys. i wanna have a sleepover with chicks... lol

|

i smoke your SIGS!
MY BIKE IS COOL!
People need to stop asking for a BMX video game. If they did, we would all get it, play it for ten minutes and just go ride. You guys seem to forget that we aren't lazy like most skaters. If we had a game, it would just make us all want to go shred gnar.
Right now i'm into: DIRT
refs: BEASTASSDICK, MyOwnNick, Martinhernandez, bstick, 562_Rider

7/15/2011 12:28 AM

stolen = king of catalog parts

|

twitter

PROBZ

7/15/2011 12:41 AM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Makes me wonder why people would even think about buying their parts.

|

7/15/2011 1:22 AM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

sorry if i sound dumb but i dont get it.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/15/2011 2:17 AM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

They're the same parts that Mission and Salt and Nitrous could make. They don't design their products, they're just bought from a factory. They're below par parts.

|

7/15/2011 2:20 AM

Booshy wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

this on both

my indian professor said it the same way, but with a crazy indian accent

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

7/15/2011 4:35 AM

One Size FITs All wrote:

Booshy wrote:

One Size FITs All wrote:

one of my friends just cam over from england and all her and her friends do is blaze and get drunk and sleepover eachothers houses cuz in the UK thats not weird? fuck you guys. i wanna have a sleepover with chicks... lol

Wait what? Say that again, this time make it clear as to what you are trying to say.

|

7/15/2011 4:51 AM

Kenealy wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

They're the same parts that Mission and Salt and Nitrous could make. They don't design their products, they're just bought from a factory. They're below par parts.

where do you see that there bought from a factory? i dont see any that look simmilar.

|

7/15/2011 5:04 AM

They designed the cherry frame forsure. which is a amazing frame btw. my buddy has one and he goes fucking hard. he's one of those people that turn heads at the skatepark. they have 2 cool seatposts. there cranks are fucking awesome. wheels are generics. pegs and pedals are not generic. they designed there stems. i dont know where your getting there as good as salt? thats just dumb.

|