New Tires, i need suggestions.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/25/2013 1:39 PM

I have a glh and a kink lyra in the rear, i like them a good bit, but im debating on some new ones, because they may wear away in a bit. I have had the path, aitken street, the glh and kinks, a momentum and whatever else. I was thinking maybe some more animal tires, maybe some Cult Deharts. Does anyone know if those gum Deharts will last at all? Maybe some demolition tires? Whatcha think?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/27/2013 12:57 AM

So far, animal and fly have been the best tires i have ridden. And how did you like the aitken street tire? was it grippy and fast?

|

DialedGuerraBmx

5/27/2013 4:53 AM

For me it is Primo E-comet to Primo comet but next tire night be a V monster

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/27/2013 6:41 AM

What? wrote:

So far, animal and fly have been the best tires i have ridden. And how did you like the aitken street tire? was it grippy and fast?

i run aitken street in front love it haha but my dirt path in back slows me down i wanna get fafs or another aitken

|

5/27/2013 7:15 AM

Assuming you ride street, I'd say get the cult dehart tires. I have the gum ones and love them. I ride a little street, but more flatland and park. Hope it helps.

Khe tires feel the best but don't last as long

|

fack off

5/27/2013 9:51 AM

What? wrote:

I liked how it felt for sure, it was a very aggressive tire too, so that was great. Riding street though wasnt good for it really, it wore out really fast, especially because i do a good bit of sliders. But if you arent doing sliders, get them. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/27/2013 9:52 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Assuming you ride street, I'd say get the cult dehart tires. I have the gum ones and love them. I ride a little street, but more flatland and park. Hope it helps.

okay, thanks man, did the Deharts last though?

|

5/27/2013 10:13 AM

I really like Primo E-Comets & Animal GLH-Rs. Fly Rubens have always been good to me (The Campileras look pretty badass too) I hear Demolition tyres are really good. Fit FAF/Ks are supposedly as their name suggests Fast as Fuck lol.. I don't personally like Aitken tyres, i run 65/70psi & they roll like crap at low PSI if you run 100psi+ you should be fine, any Odyssey tyre would more than likely do you well. Same goes for Animal actually.

|

5/27/2013 10:16 AM

I always wanted to try ASMs. Animal y the fuck u no make asm tire anymore???? Those looked awesome : (

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/27/2013 10:18 AM

I LOVED ASMs!! I was hoping they where gunna come bouncing back when they released the ASM-R with a HOOOGE version like 2.35"/2.4" Kinda like the Odyssey Hawk.

|

5/27/2013 10:22 AM

Topsey wrote:

I LOVED ASMs!! I was hoping they where gunna come bouncing back when they released the ASM-R with a HOOOGE version like 2.35"/2.4" Kinda like the Odyssey Hawk.

They looked so good. I hope they come back I don't like knobby dirt styled tires. I'd buy a set. I run smallish tires though.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

5/27/2013 10:46 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

okay, thanks man, did the Deharts last though?

i'm still riding them

|

fack off

5/27/2013 10:54 AM

I am running Demolition Machette up front 2.35 and a Demolition Momentum rear 2.25 they are really grippy, light and fast.
I run between 70-80lbs. and they are great! Looks like the rear is going to wear out kinda fast but the tires are a super value.
Tans walls because that's what I had on my Z-Rims back in the day!!

|

5/27/2013 11:07 AM

Yea i really like my friends Demolition Machete. I love my glh and kink, i just wanna try some more light tires. Haha i just hope the Demolitions last!

|

5/27/2013 12:52 PM

kenda kontacts!

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/27/2013 12:56 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

kenda kontacts!

Or even better, CST V-Tread.

|