New World Order Video

Related:
Create New Tag

10/27/2009 4:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:37 PM

Let the videos speak for themselves. If you can deny what you are about to see, than something is definately wrong with your ticker.

Check out the many related videos to each video, this isnt just a hoax people.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

10/27/2009 4:59 PM

i bet there a freemason forum

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

10/27/2009 5:04 PM

are you a free mason?

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

10/27/2009 5:04 PM

thats bad.......................................

|

10/27/2009 5:06 PM

no

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

10/27/2009 5:07 PM

yeah i like that tuck no hander that he did over the kid on the tricycle
and when he fell at 4:02!! LOL!

|

Boxman for President

10/27/2009 5:09 PM

gotta ask this how are your dogs !?

|

Biggest troll.

10/27/2009 5:09 PM

ok......

|

Ride for Fun Ride to get Away Ride to Ride Ride for Love Ride to Live Live to Ride

Toronto replay official: "What's that? Oh, a Flyer shot it? Just wait three minutes and call no goal due to inconclusive evidence."

10/27/2009 5:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:37 PM

come on, when 2gurls one cup 1st came out. did everyone belive it? are you going to belive random shit you see on youtube?
plus, what does any of this matter?? are you or anyone else you know going to stop all the maddness and change the world?

well, im not. im going to bed. and 2morrow, after work. I'm going to ride my bike. Just as i do everyday. sometimes, I might find the time to jackoff.

BTW, i heard about you. last month when I was home on R&R. some of the negsrc guys i like to ride with were telling me how you were all bout this type of BS that you cant prove other then youtube. and how your ramps are gayer then AIDS!!

*FinGerSlaP*

why dont you just ride...

|

I ride to live!

10/27/2009 5:13 PM

christianbikes wrote:

i bet there a freemason forum

Even if there was, why would i go to a forum that IS ALREADY INFORMED ON THIS TOPIC?????? The whole point is to reach the masses everywhere to the UNINFORMED. I wouldnt come to this forum to talk about how to learn to ride a bike, when everyone here already knows how, that would be completely pointless.

It's no different than advertising. The point is to reach the masses, not the people that already know about your store,product, or information.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
The Obama Deception

10/27/2009 5:14 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

come on, when 2gurls one cup 1st came out. did everyone belive it? are you going to belive random shit you see on youtube?
plus, what does any of this matter?? are you or anyone else you know going to stop all the maddness and change the world?

well, im not. im going to bed. and 2morrow, after work. I'm going to ride my bike. Just as i do everyday. sometimes, I might find the time to jackoff.

BTW, i heard about you. last month when I was home on R&R. some of the negsrc guys i like to ride with were telling me how you were all bout this type of BS that you cant prove other then youtube. and how your ramps are gayer then AIDS!!

*FinGerSlaP*

night and 2 girls 1 cup is fake

|

Biggest troll.

10/27/2009 5:19 PM

glub wrote:

no way dude that was totally real (shudder)

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

10/27/2009 5:22 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

*FinGerSlaP*

wow really. I have NEVER talked to ANY of the negsrc guys about any of this, so go ahead and blow that out your ass, you obviously made that shit up, considering they have only come to my house to ride maybe 2 or 3 times, and have held all of maybe a 2 minute conversation with only Andrew,Zach, and Todd, i never conversed with steven or any of the other guys.

Dont try to come at me with your bullshit lies, just keep it fuckin real HOMIE. Oh and by the way, this shit isnt only on youtube, its EVRYWHERE online you dumb shit.

Oh btw, where is your backyard setup? Oh thats right, you prob aint even got one.

P.S. It's kinda hard to ride when it's raining and having the flu on top of that, and even better yet when you have a real man's job as a carpenter, it's kinda hard to find time to ride when you're busting your ass at work everyday.

|

The Obama Deception

10/27/2009 5:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2009 5:24 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

*FinGerSlaP*

glub wrote:

cornholio wrote:

omg what about 3 guys one hammer? that shit is a real murder

|

Boxman for President

10/27/2009 5:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2009 5:29 PM

EisManX wrote:

wow really. I have NEVER talked to ANY of the negsrc guys about any of this, so go ahead and blow that out your ass, you obviously made that shit up, considering they have only come to my house to ride maybe 2 or 3 times, and have held all of maybe a 2 minute conversation with only Andrew,Zach, and Todd, i never conversed with steven or any of the other guys.

Dont try to come at me with your bullshit lies, just keep it fuckin real HOMIE. Oh and by the way, this shit isnt only on youtube, its EVRYWHERE online you dumb shit.

Oh btw, where is your backyard setup? Oh thats right, you prob aint even got one.

P.S. It's kinda hard to ride when it's raining and having the flu on top of that, and even better yet when you have a real man's job as a carpenter, it's kinda hard to find time to ride when you're busting your ass at work everyday.

wow your a dick he's a soldier thats more of a real mans job then you could ever manage and im sure he more than busts his ass at work

|

i was kwbike.co
shithawks are the future

10/27/2009 5:27 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

*FinGerSlaP*

EisManX wrote:

1st off. I'm not your "homie"
OMG, when was the last time you looked atRIDE UK? well you might want to pick up this months issue. cuz im in it. cuz i built a mini ramp here in Iraq. IDK how many pro's came over to see and ride it. just b/c of me. so you have a long way to go b4 you start talkin some shit to me about a real man's job.
and i will put Marlin Brown's fuckin name out there cuz he was number one person to let me know when we where at the ditch.
OH YEAH, ANDREW YORK IS MY LITTLE BROTHER!!

|

I ride to live!

10/27/2009 5:28 PM

glub wrote:

cornholio wrote:

I ride fit wrote:

have you see 2 kids one sandbox? don't watch it it made me want to gouge my eyes out

|

i was kwbike.co
shithawks are the future

10/27/2009 5:29 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

*FinGerSlaP*

EisManX wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

1st off. I'm not your "homie"
OMG, when was the last time you looked atRIDE UK? well you might want to pick up this months issue. cuz im in it. cuz i built a mini ramp here in Iraq. IDK how many pro's came over to see and ride it. just b/c of me. so you have a long way to go b4 you start talkin some shit to me about a real man's job.
and i will put Marlin Brown's fuckin name out there cuz he was number one person to let me know when we where at the ditch.
OH YEAH, ANDREW YORK IS MY LITTLE BROTHER!!

pwn'd

|

i was kwbike.co
shithawks are the future

10/27/2009 5:29 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

*FinGerSlaP*

EisManX wrote:

cornholio wrote:

wow your a dick he's a soldier thats more of a real mans job then you could ever manage and im sure he more than busts his ass at work

he must not know who he is talking too...

|

I ride to live!

10/27/2009 5:31 PM

EisManX wrote:

cornholio wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

he must not know who he is talking too...

haha i think everyone on this forum has more respect for you then will ever have for eisman

|

Boxman for President

10/27/2009 5:31 PM

may this post die

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

10/27/2009 5:33 PM

cornholio wrote:

I ride fit wrote:

cornholio wrote:

have you see 2 kids one sandbox? don't watch it it made me want to gouge my eyes out

wtf is that??? a potato????

|

Boxman for President

10/27/2009 5:34 PM

i rode with andrew york. really nice dude.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

10/27/2009 5:35 PM

abod wrote:

i rode with andrew york. really nice dude.

what!! yellowdoes!!

|

I ride to live!

10/27/2009 5:35 PM

I ride fit wrote:

cornholio wrote:

I ride fit wrote:

a guy gets a dildo in his pee hole ouch!!!!!!!! haha

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

10/27/2009 5:38 PM

cornholio wrote:

I ride fit wrote:

christianbikes wrote:

this

|

i was kwbike.co
shithawks are the future

10/27/2009 5:40 PM

cornholio wrote:

I ride fit wrote:

christianbikes wrote:

fuckin OUCH i could share a story about me and a little green army man but ...nevermind

|

Boxman for President

10/27/2009 5:41 PM

cornholio wrote:

I ride fit wrote:

christianbikes wrote:

ever seen 1 guy 1 cup? takes a glass manson jar up the ass. once its in. it breaks!! haha

|

I ride to live!

10/27/2009 5:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/27/2009 5:42 PM

I ride fit wrote:

christianbikes wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

ever seen 1 guy 1 cup? takes a glass manson jar up the ass. once its in. it breaks!! haha

LOL grooss 2 girls fingerpaint?

|

Boxman for President

10/27/2009 5:43 PM

christianbikes wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

I ride fit wrote:

LOL grooss 2 girls fingerpaint?

oh i saw that. mmm 2 girls 1 finger?

|

I ride to live!