New World Order Video

Related:
Create New Tag

10/27/2009 7:02 PM

when you say a bunch of guys, do you mean the 1/3 of this country that believe 911 was an inside job. There's 305 million people in this country, that makes 101.75 million people in this country with skitsophrenia. Are you sure about those numbers? I have done my research, i know my numbers are right.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

10/27/2009 7:03 PM

http://www.scrippsnews.com/911poll

Results 1 - 10 of about 754,000 for 1/3 America 911 inside job. (0.53 seconds

Do some research and come up with valid points.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
The Obama Deception

10/27/2009 7:05 PM

not everyone is 100% serious, we're being sarcastic

|

Boxman for President

10/27/2009 7:05 PM

I ride fit wrote:

or maybe you should post a bmx video, that would be better than ...this "crap"

Why ? Everyone does that, i dont want to be everyone, i just want to be me.

|

The Obama Deception

10/27/2009 7:08 PM

I ride fit wrote:

Ok thats great and all, but these topics are 100% serious, im not wasting my time trying to inform you guys only to get sarcasm as a response. It's hard to find a fine line of sarcasm and just stupid crap that flies out of peoples mouths when people dont take this seriously.

|

The Obama Deception

10/27/2009 7:09 PM

EisManX wrote:

force? Um it's very simple, i observe the evidence presented to me, research it, and come up with a conclusion, they do teach you that in school dont they? I didnt force myself, i stumbled upon it on the internet and through a friend.

President Bush himself said that we shouldnt let conspiracy theories sway our opinions and thoughts. Who is he to tell us how or what to think. We are free people to do as we please, well thats what our Constition wanted.

If i was trying to brainwash all of you, i would be telling you what to think also, but im NOT, im clearly giving you videos to watch to make your own observations and conclusions. Im not telling you what to believe, im just sharing some info for the benefit of mankind and American people alike. I hope all this shit is fake as fuck, but i've seen tons of info that makes me believe otherwise based on facts that i've researched to be true.

I took all this in with an open mind, maybe you guys should try to do the same before you blindly start shooting it down as a conspiracy theory.

I ride fit wrote:

EisManX wrote:

whole wheat goldfish don't even taste good

|

Boxman for President

10/27/2009 7:09 PM

EisManX wrote:

when you say a bunch of guys, do you mean the 1/3 of this country that believe 911 was an inside job. There's 305 million people in this country, that makes 101.75 million people in this country with skitsophrenia. Are you sure about those numbers? I have done my research, i know my numbers are right.

are you aware that its because of shit like this people think it was an inside job. its good that people are questioning what they see and hear from the media but the ideas alex jones and comp. are passing around is purely nuts

|

i was kwbike.co
i run brakes. wanna fight about it?
shithawks are the future

10/27/2009 7:10 PM

I ride fit wrote:

EisManX wrote:

Ok thats great and all, but these topics are 100% serious, im not wasting my time trying to inform you guys only to get sarcasm as a response. It's hard to find a fine line of sarcasm and just stupid crap that flies out of peoples mouths when people dont take this seriously.

While you guys are being "sarcastic", im making valid points and showing results, so if you had any REAL interest in this thread, you wouldnt be saying stupid shit.

|

The Obama Deception

10/27/2009 7:11 PM

I ride fit wrote:

EisManX wrote:

I ride fit wrote:

whole wheat goldfish don't even taste good

indeed

|

i was kwbike.co
shithawks are the future

10/27/2009 7:12 PM

I ride fit wrote:

EisManX wrote:

EisManX wrote:

While you guys are being "sarcastic", im making valid points and showing results, so if you had any REAL interest in this thread, you wouldnt be saying stupid shit.

i bet if the makers of these videos had some whole wheat golsfish they would feel like shit

|

Boxman for President

10/27/2009 7:15 PM

cornholio wrote:

are you aware that its because of shit like this people think it was an inside job. its good that people are questioning what they see and hear from the media but the ideas alex jones and comp. are passing around is purely nuts

Nuts because that is your OPINION, or nuts because you have done the RESEARCH to prove so? Dont get me wrong, i know that Alex Jones and Company are fear mongerers, because some of their articles i have read are complete bullshit, but they are still on point for most of it. If you looked around online and youtube, you will come to find that Alex Jones is a very small part of the conspiracy theorists, he just happens to be the most controversial and most popular.

But i see it this way,you almost have to scare people just to wake them up, because there is usually no other way to make people pay attention to what is really going on.

|

The Obama Deception

10/27/2009 7:28 PM

As an aside in reference to your earlier comment about obama pulling troops out of iraq, there is a deadline set and the Marines are already tearing down their bases in western iraq and the last combat units are set to leave soon (if they haven't already), and the entire reason we have to send more troops to afghanistan is because we neglected it for 7 years and let it go to shit.

Regardless of what you believe about 911, we need to be in afghanistan. Its easy to say we shouldn't be there when you haven't been there marco. When you haven't seen the women in burquas on the streets or had 4 year old children come up and give you a high five when its 20 degrees out and they aren't wearing shoes or a coat. regardless of how we ended up there we need to finish it the right way, every HUMAN on the planet deserves a fair chance at life and abandoning the afghans now would do that country in for good. ISAF has made incredible gains in the country and continues to do so every day. In order to finish helping our fellow human beings we need to up the troop level as we did in iraq. Its a proven method, but the difference here is that iraq can sustain itself with its oil money. Afghanistan has no way to support itself, the country was so raped and brutalized from what it once was by the taliban, that their is no other way out than through foreign military presence and an immense amount of international aid.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

10/27/2009 7:30 PM

EisManX wrote:

EisManX wrote:

I ride fit wrote:

i bet if the makers of these videos had some whole wheat golsfish they would feel like shit

they taste like a mouth full of toe nails

|

i was kwbike.co
shithawks are the future

10/27/2009 7:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:37 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

As an aside in reference to your earlier comment about obama pulling troops out of iraq, there is a deadline set and the Marines are already tearing down their bases in western iraq and the last combat units are set to leave soon (if they haven't already), and the entire reason we have to send more troops to afghanistan is because we neglected it for 7 years and let it go to shit.

Regardless of what you believe about 911, we need to be in afghanistan. Its easy to say we shouldn't be there when you haven't been there marco. When you haven't seen the women in burquas on the streets or had 4 year old children come up and give you a high five when its 20 degrees out and they aren't wearing shoes or a coat. regardless of how we ended up there we need to finish it the right way, every HUMAN on the planet deserves a fair chance at life and abandoning the afghans now would do that country in for good. ISAF has made incredible gains in the country and continues to do so every day. In order to finish helping our fellow human beings we need to up the troop level as we did in iraq. Its a proven method, but the difference here is that iraq can sustain itself with its oil money. Afghanistan has no way to support itself, the country was so raped and brutalized from what it once was by the taliban, that their is no other way out than through foreign military presence and an immense amount of international aid.

YOu make some valid points, the first to do so on this thread. I can come to an agreement with you on that, but here is my point of view.

Why is it that we are always trying to police and save the world, when we cant even save ourselves. We have our own problems to fix before we go trying to fix things halfway around the world. We are spending BILLIONS to fund a war we cannot even afford.THis country is in debt into the TRILLIONS, we're in a recession, but yet our government keeps insisting on staying "in the fight" by spending billions on a war THE PEOPLE dont agree with in the first place. I thought it was "For the people, by the people", not ,for the world , by the world. And why is it that only a handfull of other countries are helping in the middle east when it should be more, correct me if im wrong, but isnt that what NATO is for?

I believe there is more to it than you see and are told. I believe there are special interests involved, especially when you consider that Bush is wealthy in oil, and Cheney is wealthy in Weapons of war and Rebuilding economies.

One more thing. Those women and children that you're talking about are also the innocent victims of bombings by America. Im sure that it's not done on purpose, but with the technology we have, dont you think we could be a little bit more precise with what and who we bomb considering we are trying to save their lives in the first place. Im sure the killing of innocent children, men and women over there are under exaggerated on our Main Stream Media, we wouldnt wanna make America look like unresponsible savages would we.

Just know that there are other online media sources who report different numbers and tell different stories than that of our MSM, and some are foreign.

|

The Obama Deception

10/27/2009 8:08 PM

EisManX wrote:

wow really. I have NEVER talked to ANY of the negsrc guys about any of this, so go ahead and blow that out your ass, you obviously made that shit up, considering they have only come to my house to ride maybe 2 or 3 times, and have held all of maybe a 2 minute conversation with only Andrew,Zach, and Todd, i never conversed with steven or any of the other guys.

Dont try to come at me with your bullshit lies, just keep it fuckin real HOMIE. Oh and by the way, this shit isnt only on youtube, its EVRYWHERE online you dumb shit.

Oh btw, where is your backyard setup? Oh thats right, you prob aint even got one.

P.S. It's kinda hard to ride when it's raining and having the flu on top of that, and even better yet when you have a real man's job as a carpenter, it's kinda hard to find time to ride when you're busting your ass at work everyday.

some night i am gonna finish watching zeitgiiest
i was at the 911 part when i decided to quit

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

10/27/2009 8:25 PM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

I just started watching Alex Jones' new Fall of the Republic. It's 2 hours and 24 minutes long packed with info from many different historians and authors. I'd like to see the debunkers debunk that much info.

|

The Obama Deception

10/27/2009 8:30 PM

EisManX wrote:

wow really. I have NEVER talked to ANY of the negsrc guys about any of this, so go ahead and blow that out your ass, you obviously made that shit up, considering they have only come to my house to ride maybe 2 or 3 times, and have held all of maybe a 2 minute conversation with only Andrew,Zach, and Todd, i never conversed with steven or any of the other guys.

Dont try to come at me with your bullshit lies, just keep it fuckin real HOMIE. Oh and by the way, this shit isnt only on youtube, its EVRYWHERE online you dumb shit.

Oh btw, where is your backyard setup? Oh thats right, you prob aint even got one.

P.S. It's kinda hard to ride when it's raining and having the flu on top of that, and even better yet when you have a real man's job as a carpenter, it's kinda hard to find time to ride when you're busting your ass at work everyday.

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

EisManX wrote:

I just started watching Alex Jones' new Fall of the Republic. It's 2 hours and 24 minutes long packed with info from many different historians and authors. I'd like to see the debunkers debunk that much info.

im gonna favorite that and watch it later

did you ever listen to coast to coast?

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

10/28/2009 12:56 AM

EisManX wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

1st off. I'm not your "homie"
OMG, when was the last time you looked atRIDE UK? well you might want to pick up this months issue. cuz im in it. cuz i built a mini ramp here in Iraq. IDK how many pro's came over to see and ride it. just b/c of me. so you have a long way to go b4 you start talkin some shit to me about a real man's job.
and i will put Marlin Brown's fuckin name out there cuz he was number one person to let me know when we where at the ditch.
OH YEAH, ANDREW YORK IS MY LITTLE BROTHER!!

EisManX wrote:

if my ramps are so gay, why is it that you asked about where me and doug got the plans for my roll in on Dougs profile page??? And asking Doug for tips when all the frame work for every fuckin ramp back there came out of my head. Here's the proof if you guys dont believe meDoug's Profile Page and dougs comment on the bottom of this page keane_str_2112 comment page
Who the fuck is "OWNED" now?
And Marlin has been out here ONE fucking time and i rode with him once at Marsh Creek, and like i said probably talked to him for 2 minutes. He may have been reading what i've been posting on this forum, but i have NEVER spoke to him about any of this, so if he says he has, then he is FUCKING LYING, and i will call him out on it if you'd like. There are only 3 BMXers i ride with that i have ever talked to about these issues, Doug Kessler, Dave Baker, and Kyle Nettles.

I have your respect as a soldier, so lets not get that twisted, but like i told David Boyd, I wont argue with anyone in the Military solely because i believe that they brainwash you people into killing whoever it is they please.

BTW, arent you one of the soldiers that Obama was talking about when he was running for office promising our great nation that he would pull ALL THE TROOPS OUT OF IRAQ??? Well we see that was a lie, partly tho, because he did pull some out, only to send them to AFGHANISTAN.

Also, last i checked, in this country majority rules, thats how voting works right? Well more than half of this country opposes the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, so why the fuck are you listening to your government instead of the people, who the government is supposed to SERVE in the first place. TO serve and protect, not to serve your elite masters and genocide the people of the middle east.

We claim that we are a Democracy, well i was taught that in a Democracy the people VOTE FOR EVERYTHING, not just one president to make ALL of our decisions for us.

Just remember who came at who with DISINFORMATION.

Your proof has no leg to stand. being that if you read the comment.
Start with my 1st comment...
keane_str_2112 Posted: 6/10/2009 7:53 AM
where did you find plans to make a roll-in?

doogie259 Posted: 9/1/2009 4:02 PM
we didnt we just lind of eyed it an got it the first time,now the rooler took like 3 trys to get what we wanted

keane_str_2112 Posted: 9/2/2009 11:33 AM
well i cant build on anymore anyways, but thanx for the tips.
I'm going to be home on R&R the week of the 14th. hit me up if your trying to ride.

The reason i said i couldnt build on anymore was because of budget cuts. Yes, I built my mini out of scrap wood and shit I would "acquire" at 230am. but my unit was going to give me and the sk8 "Alex" (who helped me build that mini) 3,000 in wood to make it another 12ft wider. I was being nice when I said "thanx for the tips" cuz really, anyone that builds ramps for quality, (not just so you have friends) would know. You dont "eye" anything. Thats what a redneck does who acts like there from the getto. Next as you can see I said, Im going to be home on R&R. That means, I posted this comment before I went on R&R. I said, hit me up if your trying to ride cuz I know he was going to be like "hey come ride my ramps" That would give me the chance to see this Jerry rig of a job.

FYI you dont own me. No one does..

I would also like to point out that you are the only person I have ever meet that keeps track of the ppl he talks too. And what subjects he talks about. Marlin is a very smart kid and a shreader on the streets of downtown Raleigh. I'm sure he could tell withend 2min. of talking to you. Your full of shit. Maybe that is why he stoped me from wanting to go over there..

As far as me being in the military. I joined to give back. My father told me growing up that "the greatest measure of success" is how many ppl are better off b/c you lived. Not b/c of how cool your backyard set up is. I'm far from brainwashed.. I was trained to make a difference, and I will drive on. I have been to Thailand for the Tsunami. The country was being over ran by terrorist from Malaysia. I aslo served in the hurricane Katrina relief in Louisiana. Both nasty, dangerous, and when it was over all. I didnt get shit. But when I was home, riding in my hometown park. A 9yr. old boy came up to me and said I was his hero. His partents thanked me for everything I'm doing over here and now there son knows that nothen can take him off of his bike. So last time I checked, I'm not killing whoever I please. I gave a 9yr old boy a dream.

No, I am not one of the soldiers that Obama was talking about. My unit is here to help other units pull out. We took over all of western Iraq so the Marines could get out of here time now. Just like David said in a past post on here. I bet you didnt know that there are 90 terrorist groups all over the world that hate the US. Take a wild guess how many are here. You really think we need to completely pull out? I dont think the incoming morrters are a drill and fake. It happens everyday.

Ok, Mr. smarty pants. last time I check majority rules. This more then half of the country opposes the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Well thats b/c they dont see whats really going on over here. They just see the news. If your such a google freek, then why dont you google colation forces and tell all of the. Oh, idk im going to take a wild guess at this. 50+ country's. They shouldnt be over here and this war is BS.

BTW, the police are to serve and protect. Ppl that think the gov should serve and protect are out of there minds. All they want is a hand out cuz they are too lazy to get a real job or they fucked at some time or another.

For the record, I didnt vote for Obama...

And yes, I came at you on this form. I call it just as I see it. "Bullshit" this is a BMX websight, and you clame to want to put the word out to the masses. Get a life!

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

10/28/2009 1:09 AM

EisManX it might be time for you to pull out before it gets chopped off any more. you've been posting these videos for a while and have been asking for valid arguments and with these guys you might have bitten off more than you can chew.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

10/28/2009 3:04 AM

So your telling me marco that immediatley after 911 you already knew it was an inside job? Or that you had inside info from iraq that said there weren't any nukes???

I didn't think so, you along with everyone else in this country wanted retribution and backed the wars. It wasn't until a few years in that people started all of this. Don't get me wrong there was plenty of crap wrong with the 911 commission and a lot still hasn't been told to the general population. And yes there was some proffiteering going on but it wasn't bush having his hands in oil, he's got plenty of that elsewhere. It was cheney and the company he was previously the ceo of (haliburton). The majority of contracts from th us military for civilians in afghanistan and iraq go to kbr which is a subsidiary of haliburton.

And we have the responsibility to help other countries because regardless of our debt and the recession we are still the most powerful country in the world, and millions of people the world over still make it their lifes dream to come here and live their lives.

It doesn't matter what country their from a person is a person, nationality is just some made up bullshit to give people a sense of belonging. There were no countries when the earth formed. Were all part of the same species and the world needs to remember that. Why do americans deserve everything but the citizens of the rest of the world just get to suffer because they weren't born in america.

Pulling out isn't an option. As gary said, try researching the terrorist groups plotting against america instead and tell me you don't want our troops out there fighting them somewhere else. Hell in the past couple of weeks the fbi has caught multiple people plotting against large targets in the us. Fuck man it happened in our back yard, all those guys out in joco.

Watch the world news and see the atrocities that happen in other parts of the world every
single day. Nato and america have to police the world or it would fall into chaos.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

10/28/2009 5:26 PM

i give this thread and every single other thread my arch nemesis eismanx created a MONDO FACEPALM.. im hearby proclaiming any mod whatsoever please for the love jesus christ almighty put this dudes shit into the non bmx section of this site.. i cant stand seeing this pukes garbage pasted up all over a bmx forum.. if i wanted to hear this fucking shit all the time id be at the gayass websites this douche is onnot vital.. seriously like really i meen really?..id love to see this wicked tough homie g live in africa or in the middle easte for like 3 months.. and see if americas still the biggest piece of shit on the planet.. we dont care bro.. your preaching to a bunch of kids who want to ride their bikes after school.. post your fucking garbage in somplace you and all your conspiracy buddies can have internet orgams too.. not here douchwad!!!!

|

team fatcats fer life.

10/28/2009 7:08 PM

When it all comes crashing down in the next 5 to 10 years and martial law breaks out, you guys will remember these postings. There is so much evidence that comes out of the mouths of these politicians Aired and Recorded on the MSM that it's sickening, and nobody is taking the time to put the pieces together, instead they're too busy watching Tool Academy and flipping through their catalogs.

It's amazing to me how you guys have so much to say about nothing in these videos when you TOTALLY DENY ALL conspiracies without even taking a 5 to 10 minute peek at any of the videos i've posted or that are in my signature.
WILLFULL DENIAL, or rather trained to not believe in "conspiracy theories" and just label people like me as a Domestic Terrorist, which is what our government wants. Get rid of people like me so there are only OBEDIANT FOLLOWERS WHO ASK NO QUESTIONS who will inturn lose all freedoms and liberties and be taxed to death. This shit is unfolding as we speak, and all you do is willfully turn a blind eye.

If you guys wanna be hard headed and believe everything you're told without actually finding out for yourself, then go ahead, im only trying to help, so dont shoot the messenger of message you cant deny IF YOU ACTUALLY LOOKED INTO IT.

We are talking about authors and historians on these videos, not a bunch of retards filming this in their garage. "MANY" authors and historians, not just a handfull.

I would hate for people if any of you became a Judge, because you would make your judgement before you even heard the case, which is exactly what you're doin now.

|

The Obama Deception

10/28/2009 7:12 PM

1/3 of americans?, funny thing is no one i know believes this.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

10/28/2009 7:17 PM

I would recomend to the people that don't like this stuff not to post. Then it will die faster and you won't have to deal with it. By posting in it you keep it alive. Also if you could post this stuff in the non bmx section it would be nice.

|

10/28/2009 7:26 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

I would recomend to the people that don't like this stuff not to post. Then it will die faster and you won't have to deal with it. By posting in it you keep it alive. Also if you could post this stuff in the non bmx section it would be nice.

non bmx for the love of conspiracy theory!

|

team fatcats fer life.

10/28/2009 7:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/28/2009 7:42 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

agreed. dude, do you realize you are on a forum largely occupied by a bunch of pre-pubers? you are posting about government conspiracy's to kids who are waaaay too young to even understand whats going on.

aside from that, this is a bmx website. we come here to get away from this shit. bmx is our own world we dont wanna have to deal with hearing all this depressing shit about how our homes, the country we live in, is going to shit and our government is trying to fuck us all over and all the other stuff you post. its good your really into this stuff, its just not the place for it man

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

10/28/2009 7:48 PM

to Gary.
I could really give a shit less what you think about my ramps. I know that everyone who has ever come here has said my backyard is the best they've ever rode except for a couple of Greenville spots, including some NEGSRC guys. And lets not get it twisted, i have never once bragged about my ramps, thats what Doug does on a consistent basis to make up for his lack of a shitty attempt he calls riding, not me. I didnt build these ramps for a popularity contest, i built a small setup for myself so i didnt have to keep driving to Cary, and over the course of 2 years it grew really big, especially when i started meeting more locals. Oh and my "redneck" eyeing of my first roll in i've ever built would blow your first attempt out the water, considering my "carpenter's eye" has everyone agreeing. And please tell me what YOUR BUDGET has to do with asking him to FIND PLANS, you obviously didnt know how to build one in the first place, or else you would of never asked, but this "redneck from the getto" figured it out himself first try.
Im not one to be full of myself, im actually a very humble guy, so quit makin shit up in your head about me, you dont know me, so dont fuckin judge me, Mr Hero, if you were humble you wouldnt have bragged about any of that shit or tried to make yourself look like a martyr compared to me. How the fuck can you possibly judge me through someone that has had all of maybe a 2 minute conversation with me, that's just completely fuckin stupid, Marlin knows absolutely nothing about me except for that he is a better rider than me. Negsrc guys dont have the best reputation with some other riders anyways, cuz some of em are just full of themselves. Marlin was actually a down to earth chill dude, along with your brother.
Did you know that it's really not that hard to remember if you've brought up an important subject with a person that you only had a 2 minute conversation with, it's called memory, look it up. I know damn well that Marlin didnt tell you that i was full of shit, he must be gettin me confused with Doug, cuz Doug is so full of shit that it's seeping out of his eye sockets. And if he did, i'd love to hear it come out of his mouth, cuz i'd be shocked. Im not your average dumbass chump, David will tell you himself. I also doubt he "STOPPED" you from wanting to come over here, unless it was because of Doug. I dont even feel comfortable around Doug when he's drinking, which is all the time, cuz he makes a complete fucking ass out of himself.

BTW I rode with you once at Sk8 Cary. Im sure Doug was even with me, but not riding as usual, and we were the only ones out there that night, and maybe also a mountain biker. Oh and i also remember that i never talked to to you about this subject in this thread then, 2 or 3 years ago, so there ya go.

|

The Obama Deception

10/28/2009 8:03 PM

xlilkillaluc15x wrote:

agreed. dude, do you realize you are on a forum largely occupied by a bunch of pre-pubers? you are posting about government conspiracy's to kids who are waaaay too young to even understand whats going on.

aside from that, this is a bmx website. we come here to get away from this shit. bmx is our own world we dont wanna have to deal with hearing all this depressing shit about how our homes, the country we live in, is going to shit and our government is trying to fuck us all over and all the other stuff you post. its good your really into this stuff, its just not the place for it man

I full and well understand that and i agree with you, but i spread the word wherever i go online, not just here. When Best Buy ads are printed and distributed, they dont just send em to the hood, they send them everywhere, to every person.

There is also this thing called CHOICE. Everyone on this forum make a choice to read this or not. So instead of attacking me with a bunch of bullshit, attack the claims made in the videos, and if you're not interested in it, DONT REPLY, it's really quite that simple. As long as other people keep posting NON BMX in GENERAL, than i will keep doing it also, with something actually a little more valuable than 2 girls and a cup, and the like.

I also know that there arent only "pre-pubers" on here, so some people on this forum are a perfect target audience. I'll defend this shit against 20 people if i have to, but if i have helped wake up just one person, then that's good enough for me. Im not expecting everyone to just roll over and believe this, because that would be obsurd.

I just want people to be aware of whats going on, and if it all turns out to be a total fallacy, then GOOD, GREAT! , because i really do hope it isnt happening or will happen. I have 2 children, and i want them to live as LONG and FREE as POSSIBLE, that's what are fore fathers wanted for us, what they didnt want was the people to just blindly put our Government on cruise control and let it get too oversized sticking their noses in ALL of our FREEDOMS.

|

The Obama Deception

10/28/2009 8:10 PM

if your so paranoid that the gov is gonna fuck the people y don't you use some of that 1 thing in the u.s. constitution that allows you to stand up for the people if the gov is corrupt (it was on eagle eye, sorry i don't know what it is but in Canadian history class we don't indulge in very much american history tho it is very interesting) and assassinate the president that would do your cause more good than posting this kind of stuff on forums

|

i was kwbike.co
shithawks are the future

10/28/2009 8:22 PM

also your backyard setup looks pretty sweet if i somehow end up in Raleigh nc on my road trip next summer ill have to hit that up for a session

|

i was kwbike.co
shithawks are the future