New animal hubs??

Related:
Create New Tag

11/24/2013 12:30 PM

I just watched that chase dehart bike check and he said he was running animal juvenile hubs, never heard of these, anyone know if these are the new updated hubs I've been hearing about lately?

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/24/2013 3:29 PM

Yeah most likely I've heard they where coming out with new hubs too.

Are they still being prototyped?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/24/2013 3:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/24/2013 3:39 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Yeah most likely I've heard they where coming out with new hubs too.

Are they still being prototyped?

Not sure mate, I remember someone saying something about new stuff being released around Xmas time, not sure who it was, might have been topsey, maybe he can shed some light.

Really want an animal wheelset for my skavenger but I ain't getting the javelins, hopefully my current wheelset holds up until the new hubs are released.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/24/2013 4:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/24/2013 4:32 PM

Those to me look like Javelins. I think that may have been a cock up on Chases part. Especially if they are Ralphs OLD Wheels! Those are Javelins! The NEW Animal Hubs are Benny L's Signature Hubs & looks quite a bit different! Click the link & have a look!

http://www.bmxunion.com/blog/blog/interbike-2013-animal-bikes-skavenger/

Yes Kenny, You are right that was me that told you! Mr. Benson told me on the Book of Face Animal are planning to drop A LOT of new Products around X-Mas/New Year Time w00t EXCITED MUCH!!

|

11/24/2013 5:30 PM

I heard they were coming out with new hubs back when Interbike was going on. Really hope they decided to go with a leaf spring system for the driver instead of single spring wraparound. It would make them so much better.

|

11/24/2013 8:13 PM

Topsey wrote:

Those to me look like Javelins. I think that may have been a cock up on Chases part. Especially if they are Ralphs OLD Wheels! Those are Javelins! The NEW Animal Hubs are Benny L's Signature Hubs & looks quite a bit different! Click the link & have a look!

http://www.bmxunion.com/blog/blog/interbike-2013-animal-bikes-skavenger/

Yes Kenny, You are right that was me that told you! Mr. Benson told me on the Book of Face Animal are planning to drop A LOT of new Products around X-Mas/New Year Time w00t EXCITED MUCH!!

Do you know if they're making the GLH - R's again ? And if the MTT will hold a higher psi rating ?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

11/25/2013 1:57 PM

I'm pretty sure he was riding with javelins because they looked like javelins to me. He probably just didn't know the name or said the wrong name because like he said in the video he has no clue how to lace spokes

|