New back wheel / Freecoaster hub

Related:
Create New Tag

10/29/2013 7:59 PM

OK so I want a freecoaster but need help choosing the best option.

I mostly ride street and just cruise around, I currently have a OHM Revenge complete rear wheel that came stock on my Fit. Should i get a complete stock freecoaster wheel, a complete custom freecoaster wheel, or just the freecoaster hub then relace it to my current rim?

Also needs to be below $210.

|

Im 15 years old, I suck at BMX, I live in Texas.

That's all.

10/29/2013 8:14 PM

I'd just get a custom wheel. You could probably get a Federal coaster laced to a Demo Zero/Cinema 777/ Odsy Hazard at your price range with a coupon code.

|

10/29/2013 8:59 PM

Hmmhm. if you want to pay 160$ for a hub , 60$ for a rim and 10$ in spokes then sure. Just get an alienation complete wheel , proven KHE internals so you can't go wrong. As with most other freecoasters there will be some slight build changes but typically almost all are about the same. If you really like a freecoaster and know more about them then you can decide what you want later.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/30/2013 7:04 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Hmmhm. if you want to pay 160$ for a hub , 60$ for a rim and 10$ in spokes then sure. Just get an alienation complete wheel , proven KHE internals so you can't go wrong. As with most other freecoasters there will be some slight build changes but typically almost all are about the same. If you really like a freecoaster and know more about them then you can decide what you want later.

dont see why people always say 'proven KHE internals'. The only thing theyve proven is that their bearings suck arse.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)