New bars on my Haro

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2020 11:58 AM

Got my new bars, and got them bolted on. They feel sooo much better than the shorty 7” rise bars that came stock in the bike, and I think they also add to the aesthetics of the bike with the chrome vs the original painted bars.

I think the taller bars also make the bike look more like a larger version of a traditional 20” bike as opposed to the cruiser look of the factory bars. Big improvement in my opinion.

Here she is with the new Haro Lineage chrome 9” bars...

Photo

|

“Don’t quote me boy cuz I ain’t said shit” - Ghandi

10/17/2020 12:05 PM

Yessss, it looks fantastic! Glad you ended up with what you were looking for.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

10/17/2020 12:05 PM

Nice!! It does look better, more in proportion too..

Congrats and enjoy!!

|

10/17/2020 12:10 PM

Thanks guys. Much kudos to forum member “Adamnmexican” for providing a link to flatlandfuel.com where the bars were in stock. Still gotta get a package out to him in appreciation, but been home bound the last couple of days after my kid got his nose broken at his baseball game the other night so I’ve been home with him.

I think the bars will be a huge improvement.

|

10/17/2020 12:14 PM

If you really want it to look perfect, bring the bars back a little bit so they are more parallel with your forks..

Right now it's looking like a Cubs fan's bike..

|

10/17/2020 12:48 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

If you really want it to look perfect, bring the bars back a little bit so they are more parallel with your forks..

Right now it's looking like a Cubs fan's bike..

Yeah... I debated on how to position the bars, and spent a bit of time tinkering to see what was most comfortable. I found that a bit of the Chicago lean suits me pretty well. Besides... I dig the Cubs. Lol

|

10/17/2020 4:11 PM

Looks good!

|

It’s all bmx

10/17/2020 4:27 PM

In green...

Photo

|

10/17/2020 5:26 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

In green...

Photo

That’s pretty cool. I believe that was what they did for colors on last years model.

|

10/17/2020 5:42 PM

Couple more..

Photo
Photo

|

10/17/2020 5:48 PM

Nice man! The color swaps are badassed!

|