New bars or stem

Related:
Create New Tag

6/25/2013 12:24 AM

I'm thinking of getting either bars or stem both are stock eastern rammroder I have the money for the stem which is http://www.danscomp.com/products/370014/Animal_Jump_Off_Remix_Stem.html and the bars which I need a little bit more money but I need the bars because mine are curved and to small and they are http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/362333/Shadow_Conspiracy_Vultus_Bars.html#

|

6/26/2013 3:25 PM

If, your bars are too small and curved then you should probably get new ones tongue no point replacing your stem if its gripping the bars fine etc

|

6/26/2013 3:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/26/2013 3:56 PM

What you need to do is replace the front end over time.. Get yourself....

Odyssey R-25 or R-32 Forks
Odyssey Low Stack Integrated Headset
Fit High Top Stem
Fit Mac Handle Bars

The Forks are pretty much the best forks on the market! Don't really need to say anymore than that!,
The headset features full sealed bearings & has a super low top cap so you can slam your stem,
Which gets me to the High Top Stem.. Its a top load obviously but it features the highest rise on the market so it will make your bars a lot higher without having to have retarded 9.5"/10" Handle Bars
Which brings me to the Mac bars.. 8.75" Height x 28.5" Width you could probably cut them down to 28" I really don't think anyone needs bars wider than 28" The have 4 Degree Upsweep which is heaven for your wrists! & for me at least helps with hops! 11 Degree backsweep Which is pretty normal really not a whole lot to say about that.. But the neat feature is the duel radius bends, less of a harsh sweep so it technically should make the bars harder to bend.

|

6/26/2013 4:13 PM

Topsey wrote:

What you need to do is replace the front end over time.. Get yourself....

Odyssey R-25 or R-32 Forks
Odyssey Low Stack Integrated Headset
Fit High Top Stem
Fit Mac Handle Bars

The Forks are pretty much the best forks on the market! Don't really need to say anymore than that!,
The headset features full sealed bearings & has a super low top cap so you can slam your stem,
Which gets me to the High Top Stem.. Its a top load obviously but it features the highest rise on the market so it will make your bars a lot higher without having to have retarded 9.5"/10" Handle Bars
Which brings me to the Mac bars.. 8.75" Height x 28.5" Width you could probably cut them down to 28" I really don't think anyone needs bars wider than 28" The have 4 Degree Upsweep which is heaven for your wrists! & for me at least helps with hops! 11 Degree backsweep Which is pretty normal really not a whole lot to say about that.. But the neat feature is the duel radius bends, less of a harsh sweep so it technically should make the bars harder to bend.

This. But you'll need a short-ish grip (145mm or smaller) if you want to run the Macs 28" wide with a brake lever without the lever being on the bend.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital