New bern Havelock nc area

Related:
Create New Tag

2/26/2018 8:33 PM

Looking for street riding spots im from Baltimore Maryland haven't touched my bike the 6yrs ive been in nc until now trying to get back into it, and i cant ride park for shit

|

2/26/2018 9:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/26/2018 9:23 PM

Buschmann wrote:

Looking for street riding spots im from Baltimore Maryland haven't touched my bike the 6yrs ive been in nc until now trying to ...more

If you got a day off, you should go on an adventure! Thats sometimes more fun than the actual spots themselves.

Its like pokemon, gotta catch em all! Lol

I take pics of all the spots I find while Im driving around at work or travelling and mark them on google maps with a short description of what is possible there.

Dtr- double tire ride
G-grind
Gap
Q-quarter
FB- Flat bank

Etc.

I can remember them easier and revisit them when I have time or want to take my friends to spots and session them.

Bring a bag, lock, snacks, agua, tools, small extra parts, phone and a good attitude and youre set!

|

2/26/2018 9:24 PM

Buschmann wrote:

Looking for street riding spots im from Baltimore Maryland haven't touched my bike the 6yrs ive been in nc until now trying to ...more

Bulletpup wrote:

If you got a day off, you should go on an adventure! Thats sometimes more fun than the actual spots themselves.

Its like ...more

Sounds like a good idea and thanks for the location tips

|

2/26/2018 9:29 PM

Doesn't sound like a bad idea and thanks on marking location tips

|

2/26/2018 9:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/26/2018 9:38 PM

Buschmann wrote:

Doesn't sound like a bad idea and thanks on marking location tips

Ya man! I have a topic I post some spot findings. I need to go to all the other spots I have found and get new pics. Sucks my phone was stolen...

Post whatever you find here!
https://m.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Spot-OVERLOAD,1317503

Im sure we would all like to see what you find!

|

2/26/2018 10:16 PM

Hell yea man sounds great and will do sry about you're phone

|

3/2/2018 7:57 PM

Yo Eastern NC has lots of spots. I'm assuming you're military. I'll be about an hour south of you come May and its BMX heaven in NC.

|

Smoke Drink Die