New bike on the way...

Related:
Create New Tag

12/6/2013 8:21 AM

I recently decided it was time for the kiddo to graduate off the wal-mart bike, found a great deal on a 2013 WTP Trust at a local shop (orange/black). This thing is really nice, I mean wow.

Ok, so I want to start riding again now, took a few spins on his new bike. Damn, been a while, kinda rusty. I know I can get more air than that, ha.

So, I ordered a 2014 WTP Zodiac this morning. I could have saved about $35-$40 bucks going directly through Dan's, but was able to work it through the local bike shop at a close enough price (keep the profits local).

Here is the stock pic:

Photo

|

12/6/2013 8:43 AM

wtp are a great company and are known for their completes, good choice, enjoy riding!

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

12/6/2013 8:48 AM

It's a damn good bike! your gonna enjoy it!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/6/2013 9:05 AM

Great looking bike! You're gonna want to change the.... Jk. People do that all the time on here. Have fun!!!!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/6/2013 9:19 AM

Thanks all. I literally went through and looked at most all of the 2014's from the major companies, something just stood out about this one for me.

As far as changing anything, ha, like I need more. This is already more bike than i need, but I over compensated a bit, cause my bike when I was a kid came from a hardwear store, said fuk it, going nice for both of us.

|

12/6/2013 3:14 PM

Looks sweet... I remember my buddy bad a wethepeople primate complete it was nice wtp make solid completes

|

12/6/2013 5:10 PM

WTP are dope bikes and really dialed. It should last you a fair bit until you start going crazy.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short