Rear hub:Ody clutch v2
Front tire:BSD donastreet
Rear tire:BSD donastreet

|

8/22/2019 12:11 AM

Thats going to be a beautcheerful

|

8/22/2019 1:58 AM

Better rims would be my suggestion. No point spending all that but cheaping out on one of the parts you want to last. Bsd nasa are a good reasonably priced g sport copy. Or alienation felon are real good for the price too. But if you can afford it, get g sport ribcages

|

8/22/2019 2:55 AM

.pegless. wrote:

Better rims would be my suggestion. No point spending all that but cheaping out on one of the parts you want to last. Bsd nasa are a good reasonably priced g sport copy. Or alienation felon are real good for the price too. But if you can afford it, get g sport ribcages

I 100% agree.

I actually had a Rampage complete wheel for my rear, and it was quite problematic. The hub completely blew out about two months in, and after I had it re-laced at my local shop, the rim had developed a small crack at the seam less than a year later.

It’s always nice to find a cheap wheel, but you get what you pay for. Obviously, maybe I just had a bad experience out of x amount of others, but I wouldn’t trust that rim again.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

8/22/2019 3:38 AM

Better rims and tires the don streets are fucking garbage if you gonna get bsd tires get the donnasqueeks, but keep in mind bsd tires and grips cause cancer

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

8/22/2019 8:32 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Better rims and tires the don streets are fucking garbage if you gonna get bsd tires get the donnasqueeks, but keep in mind bsd tires and grips cause cancer

Merrit rims and Cult slick?

|

8/22/2019 10:17 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Matahosa753 wrote:

Merrit rims and Cult slick?

Yes Merritt makes some good stuff
Id say no to those tires because my friend had cult dehart slicks and they slid out on everything and the cult vans tires are terrible too, the regular deharts aren’t bad i rode some for awhile but eventually they began sliding out too

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit