New bmx toolless innertubes

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2018 10:51 PM

is there a new tire out where you don't have to take your room off to put it on.

|

7/27/2018 11:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2018 11:13 PM

I don't remember having to remove a room to change my tubes or tires...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/27/2018 11:20 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

If you couldn't figure out I meant rim then there's greater issues at hand and I probably shouldn't consider your answer anyway.

|

7/27/2018 11:31 PM

It's a wheel. People who call wheels rims sound like complete idiots.

And yes, Fly has something called the Cobra Tube.

|

7/27/2018 11:35 PM

jbales wrote:

Thank you dude appreciate that you know anything about how they ride

|

7/27/2018 11:48 PM

I've never tried it. They're expensive and they're useless.

Because if you still need to take your pump, you may as well bring a socket tool, too.

The Fly promo video had the guy bring a picket sized pump. That's bovine excrement cause you'll never get more than 30psi with one of those.

|

7/28/2018 12:28 AM

jbales wrote:

one of my biggest pet peeves, got asked if I had a rim for sale once, told the guy yeah for $20, turns out he meant a "back 9t rim" and thought he was just getting a super good deal on a whole rear wheel for $20. called him a fuckin idiot

those Fly Cobra tubes apparently suck if you're actually trying to ride them like a normal tube. they're more for if you're out riding, get a flat and wanna finish out the sesh for another hour then ride home, and even then I wouldn't trust jumping anything big with it. Plus they're a bit expensive

|

7/28/2018 12:40 AM

jbales wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

one of my biggest pet peeves, got asked if I had a rim for sale once, told the guy yeah for $20, turns out he meant a "back 9t rim" and thought he was just getting a super good deal on a whole rear wheel for $20. called him a fuckin idiot

those Fly Cobra tubes apparently suck if you're actually trying to ride them like a normal tube. they're more for if you're out riding, get a flat and wanna finish out the sesh for another hour then ride home, and even then I wouldn't trust jumping anything big with it. Plus they're a bit expensive

Trying to fix something that ain't broke. Cause a pump is a whole lot bigger than a BMX tool. Useless.

|

7/28/2018 9:12 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Wow, you're an ass. Just attack me because you can't fuckin spell right...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/28/2018 1:30 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Wow, you're an ass. Just attack me because you can't fuckin spell right...

Honda, you quoted yourself lmao. Seriously, who removes a whole entire ROOM to take off a tire? You just have to take your WHEEL off to replace your tire. Not only that, but it’s kinda neglectful to not take off your wheel to remove a tire, since by the time you flatten your tire, you probably need to restraighten your wheel anyways, not to mention brakes too.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

7/28/2018 1:37 PM

jbales wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Just watched that flybikes video...
Why not just use a patch kit? You don’t have to take your wheel off to put a patch on your tube...

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican