WTP headset
Shadow chain
Federal seat
Fit post
Blue profile mini hub to idk what rim
random euro bb
shadow chain
specialized tires

i think that's it. all for under 500 bucks, almost all of it except the stem and forks are bought used

|

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs
refs: Bstick X2, ScramHype, future FBM, BEATASSDICKwink

4/23/2011 5:34 PM

sweet dude

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/23/2011 5:51 PM

lucky boy.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/23/2011 6:53 PM

Pics when done!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/23/2011 7:01 PM

DK repp'n wink

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

4/24/2011 6:02 AM

effting: OF COURSE! my first bike was a dk

Broken bmx: HELL YEAH! i'm tryin to do a blue and red scheme

|

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs

4/24/2011 7:09 AM

Cooolio. I know nothing about MTB.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

4/24/2011 9:45 AM

lol i know a little but not much

|

I ride Eastern!
^ My bike's brands!

4/24/2011 4:30 PM

Rigid forks suck, why even bother going to a 26" if you're just going to run a rigid?

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

4/25/2011 7:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2011 7:37 AM

cschmall wrote:

Rigid forks suck, why even bother going to a 26" if you're just going to run a rigid?

|

4/25/2011 7:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2011 7:40 AM

THE POST GOT MESSED UP:

Chris you have no say here you dont own a TwoSix trickster so with all due respect STFU.
Chris YOU ARE TALKIN OUT YOUR ASS just like the salesman at Nestors, There is Nothing wrong with running a rigid fork on a 26" i just dont like mine because i have just gotten bored with 26" in general (except for DH). To your question about "why even bother going to a 26" if you're just going to run a rigid?", because 26" has a completely different feel ;for example I find them to be faster, smoother on the rough, and more stable when landing. the fork does very little besides change the geo,most people run lowered stiffened forks anyways.

and to Dk/oldschool: have fun with the TwoSix, but you might want to look at getting some stronger bars with the bike being rigid and all those bars are not likely going to take much abuse.

|

4/25/2011 8:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2011 8:04 AM

i got a two6 trickster my self... i agree with bmxridesschmall about the bars you should look in to truvativ hozfeller bars i have mine for 1 1/2 year. and i dont know who this cschmall character is and why he's giving advise on something he knows nothing about

|

4/26/2011 4:33 PM

When running a rigid fork you have to watch what bars you buy or use. Chromoly are usually the way to go but from a good company. NS Proof bars are really good if you want light aluminum and even better is the NS district bars which are sanco steel . Most of the reasons behind Using certain bars one of course safety and the other is most aluminum bars are super stiff and give no play. So in short your wrist will feel it. Rigids work best in street and park where you need the front to be extra stiff. I run suspension up front only because if I run a rigid it will throw off the Geo of my bike where I like it -8 off the bb. But I ride street with the NS I own and run the shocks pumped to 70 psi. super stiff. The next bike I am building will be a full on street set up using a Identiti rebate park rigid with 14mm drop outs wink . . A bit on the heavy side but NS does not make a 14mm drop out and do not recommend using pegs on any of their forks

|

4/26/2011 6:03 PM

vital mtb takeover?

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13