New company

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2013 7:31 PM

Hey guys, me and a few buddies are starting to make a small action sport company, but were focusing on BMX, Downhill, and Moto. Theres only a few of us and we could use some help. ATM were trying to get well known on Instagram and Vine, and were about to order some lanyards, stickers, and hopefully make some snapbacks soon. If any of you guys have any tips, or maybe send us a few BMX pics to Zunixco@gmail.com it would be greatly appreciated. thanks everyone!

|

10/24/2013 7:37 PM

you also support downhill and moto, two sports i don't give a fuck about. pass. i'm gonna go support bmx-only brands.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

10/24/2013 7:37 PM

You can use my face as your logo

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/24/2013 7:46 PM

crazyclark wrote:

you also support downhill and moto, two sports i don't give a fuck about. pass. i'm gonna go support bmx-only brands.

why even comment? I live in the middle of the Mojave Desert and those things are all we have, if you lived where I lived and had a skatepark half the size of my left ass cheek im sure you would consider doing different sports too

|

10/24/2013 7:49 PM

Zunix... Just ignore crazyclark... he is le trolly troll

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/24/2013 7:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2013 7:51 PM

crazyclark wrote:

Zunix wrote:

why even comment? I live in the middle of the Mojave Desert and those things are all we have, if you lived where I lived and had a skatepark half the size of my left ass cheek im sure you would consider doing different sports too

well, thing is, i don't live in the mojave desert. whether or not i'd participate in other sports besides bmx is besides the point, but i doubt i would. why even comment? because you're asking for our opinions, and guess what, opinions aren't always positive. anyways, i'm just one person. i'm sure other people would be down to support your company.

p.s: i'm gay

pps: you're asscheek must be huge

|

10/24/2013 8:01 PM

Zunix wrote:

Just say something about gay people. He'll leave the thread.

Off topic: why does crazyclark get offended when people use gay as an insult? And why does he ALWAYS bring up his sexuality?
A. If anybody tried to insult me with the word straight, I wouldnt give a rats ass
A2. Every gay person I know honestly doesn't get offended like that. They use gay and fag offensively more than anyone else I know honestly.
B. No gay person ive ever met puts their sexuality out there hardly ever, SAME AS A STRAIGHT PERSON.

Crazyclark is just a damn good troll. He makes his trollness obvious but does nothing to get banned. He trolls but doesn't troll at the same damn time.
But anyway, cant be rude. I think he deserves an award for being the most legit troll in the universe. Ill give you this one, fag.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/24/2013 8:06 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Off topic: why does crazyclark get offended when people use gay as an insult? And why does he ALWAYS bring up his sexuality?
A. If anybody tried to insult me with the word straight, I wouldnt give a rats ass
A2. Every gay person I know honestly doesn't get offended like that. They use gay and fag offensively more than anyone else I know honestly.
B. No gay person ive ever met puts their sexuality out there hardly ever, SAME AS A STRAIGHT PERSON.

Crazyclark is just a damn good troll. He makes his trollness obvious but does nothing to get banned. He trolls but doesn't troll at the same damn time.
But anyway, cant be rude. I think he deserves an award for being the most legit troll in the universe. Ill give you this one, fag.

You answered your own question you straight, non-gay person! He's a troll. Simple as that

|

10/24/2013 8:09 PM

So is it another clothes company or another generic catalogue parts company?

|

10/24/2013 8:12 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

for the last time, i'm not trolling. i'm just another bmx rider who participates on vitalbmx, who just happens to be very openly gay. and i don't get offended when people use gay as an insult.

|

10/24/2013 8:19 PM

crazyclark wrote:

for the last time, i'm not trolling. i'm just another bmx rider who participates on vitalbmx, who just happens to be very openly gay. and i don't get offended when people use gay as an insult.

You don't see me going around expressing my sex life? Nor do you see anyone else doing it.. just stfu

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/24/2013 8:23 PM

Chrisaustin wrote:

You don't see me going around expressing my sex life? Nor do you see anyone else doing it.. just stfu

i'm sorry, i truly am. it's just..i've had quite a sex life, it's hard not to talk about it. (like one time, i had 2 d*cks up my a*s). but i do understand that this is a bmx forum, so i will do my very best not to talk about my experiences.

|

10/24/2013 8:25 PM

This thread is gay and my room is so cold so I'm gonna go gather a faggot up & make myself a nice fire to keep myself warm.

|

10/24/2013 8:27 PM

crazyclark wrote:

i'm sorry, i truly am. it's just..i've had quite a sex life, it's hard not to talk about it. (like one time, i had 2 d*cks up my a*s). but i do understand that this is a bmx forum, so i will do my very best not to talk about my experiences.

lol.... ^.^

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/24/2013 9:27 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

You answered your own question you straight, non-gay person! He's a troll. Simple as that

This old post of his pretty much proves he's a troll.
Photo

|

10/24/2013 9:34 PM

brianoob wrote:

Photo

3 possibilities:
1) i was on acid at the time
2) my boyfriend at the time was on my account
3) i meant i wouldn't go gay for sickdude

|

10/24/2013 9:54 PM

brianoob wrote:

Photo

so he's not gay? well that's gay.

|

10/24/2013 9:58 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

don't listen to brianshit, i am certainly homosexual

|

10/24/2013 10:04 PM

This sounds pretty cool I like bmx and downhill, do you guys have any videos or anything on youtube?

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/24/2013 10:17 PM

Downhill!! Yeah man go for this shit mang.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

10/24/2013 10:55 PM

Let the mighty thor give chuck the power of the ban hammer, and have chuck the great unleash a set of unholy ban power that has never been seen before!!!

|

10/24/2013 10:59 PM

crazyclark wrote:

See this shit, trolling in disguise. Let the unholy power of the ban hammer commence! @zunix- Btw you should expand to.Colorado if possible, they are the extreme sports center of the world basically and sales would be nice.

|

10/25/2013 5:09 PM

never posting on vital again. lol

|

10/25/2013 5:12 PM

Zunix wrote:

No baby. .. come back.... accept us sad

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

10/25/2013 5:22 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

brianoob wrote:

Photo

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Lolz

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/25/2013 5:48 PM

Zunix wrote:

http://vitalbmxv2.freeforums.net/ come here instead

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

10/25/2013 5:51 PM

brianoob wrote:

Photo

sundaybmxRR wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

don't listen to brianshit, i am certainly homosexual

blogs or lorenzo said you have five other accounts...

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/25/2013 5:57 PM

Zunix wrote:

Advertising vital v2 on vital? That will surely result.in a ban hammer

|

10/25/2013 6:12 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

blogs or lorenzo said you have five other accounts...

There are three other accounts on his ip. His account was locked because of it, but I guess he got that resolved with Lorenzo.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/25/2013 7:58 PM

Zunix wrote:

no dude stay. i didnt really mean to put your company down. i think it's a cool thing to do, making your own company.

|