New frame!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/29/2013 8:49 AM

So gettjng a moose in about 2 weeks. Getting it in raw 20.85. My luck it will be out of stock when I have the money though, aha. Opinions?

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/29/2013 9:04 AM

I'm glad your getting a new frame. But the moose has too much butting for me to even consider. Straight gauge is where it's at.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/29/2013 9:09 AM

Bsd raiderrrr mayn! Moose is ok too I just like the geo of the raider a little more.

|

6/29/2013 9:15 AM

I'm not a fan of guerra or any of the vein companies but as long as you like it that's what matters, hopefully you'll get it.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/29/2013 10:04 AM

I'm getting it tonight , and what's wrong with butting? I mean I know how hard Seamus rides, it has to be good. I've heard from many people its indestructible.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/29/2013 10:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/29/2013 10:41 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

I'm getting it tonight , and what's wrong with butting? I mean I know how hard Seamus rides, it has to be good. I've heard from many people its indestructible.

Barcodes are indestructible in my opinion, but I am debating on the Moose when my frame gives out though, but I might wait for that Haro lineage frame, that looks awesome!

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/29/2013 10:52 AM

Effting wrote:

Barcodes are indestructible in my opinion, but I am debating on the Moose when my frame gives out though, but I might wait for that Haro lineage frame, that looks awesome!

you know you got bike of the day right. scroll down on the home page.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/29/2013 12:23 PM

Shit, if they get sold out by then get a Mac or Benny man. Id be so stoked to see a moose though man! Can't wait to see this! No more fly. tongue

|

Refs: Scramhype x3, IRideAFly, Tomdon x2, HateBreeder x2, AndrewPeakmanBMX, TrendyDoo

For faster reply text me at 7024964706

6/29/2013 12:36 PM

AlexDanielP wrote:

Shit, if they get sold out by then get a Mac or Benny man. Id be so stoked to see a moose though man! Can't wait to see this! No more fly. tongue

Have it on hold, picking up in a. Little bit.

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

6/29/2013 12:37 PM

Quality Freddy! The Moose is a badass frame! I really do think it will fit your style! Whilst i do worry about the 1,000 x butted tubing & i do wonder how dent resistant they will be. I had a thought. Butting means the tubing changes thickness a certain number of times.. What happens if the tubing actually gets THICKER than thinner? Making it actually a shit load stronger & more dent resistant than actually piss weak & easy to dent? As you said that Seamus guy fucking destroys on his, i know he is sponsered so it would be replaced as soon as he broke one BUT... I do wonder, why would he stay on the team or continue to ride a frame he knows he will break?! I think you should get it buddy.

Stay Cool Man,

|

6/29/2013 2:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/29/2013 2:41 PM

Topsey wrote:

Quality Freddy! The Moose is a badass frame! I really do think it will fit your style! Whilst i do worry about the 1,000 x butted tubing & i do wonder how dent resistant they will be. I had a thought. Butting means the tubing changes thickness a certain number of times.. What happens if the tubing actually gets THICKER than thinner? Making it actually a shit load stronger & more dent resistant than actually piss weak & easy to dent? As you said that Seamus guy fucking destroys on his, i know he is sponsered so it would be replaced as soon as he broke one BUT... I do wonder, why would he stay on the team or continue to ride a frame he knows he will break?! I think you should get it buddy.

Stay Cool Man,

The same reason Lahsaan Kobza or Simone Barraco would stay on Subrosa after fucking up a couple of Noster's a piece, cause it dosen't mean shit to them.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

6/29/2013 3:12 PM

Rad!

And btw how did you learn to not take your foot off on 180's?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/29/2013 4:38 PM

right on Guerra is awsome

|

6/29/2013 6:05 PM

you lucky bitch
the moose looks pretty awesome and moose/meese are so fucking rad

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard