New frame

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2013 7:30 PM

Hello gents, I am looking for a new frame because my SFA is on is last moments. I am looking at two frames, the S&M Hucker 21.25, or the S&M BTM 21.25.

Other options are cults, but I need a frame with life time warranty.

I ride everything. Mostly Street and Park though. I am pegless, with 4 hub guards, I do pedal grinds and opposite pedal grinds. I feel like the BTM has a beefy back end. I had a barcode which had beefy ass back end, but I want a shorter back end. Hence why I am leaning toward a frame different from T1s.

Any other options? Like the Kink Titan? Or some other frame? My local bike shop got a hold of an Eddie V3 somehow, I had one before but it was too big for me and this one is my size.

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

10/15/2013 7:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2013 7:53 PM

BTM if you're itching to try a short ass rear end. That Eddie would be cool if you got a deal on it, but it's not short. And I should be on a Hucker for reaaalll.. seems perfect geo for me.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/15/2013 7:58 PM

BMXism wrote:

BTM if you're itching to try a short ass rear end. That Eddie would be cool if you got a deal on it, but it's not short. And I ...more

That's what I'm worried about, going from a 14, to a 13 would be insane, because I already spin really easily. I am thinking the hucker.

|

10/15/2013 8:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2013 8:11 PM

I went from 13.375 to 13.. it's not THAT great. Not as grand a fucking deal as i thought it was going to be. TBO get the Hucker. I sort of regret not doing so myself. My bro might get into riding though so i'll proly give em my wifi for xmas and grab a huck.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/15/2013 8:08 PM

BMXism wrote:

I went from 13.375 to 13.. it's not THAT great. Not as grand a fucking deal as i thought it was going to be. TBO get the ...more

That's what I am thinking. But that BTM in gold.... orgasmic hahahha

|

10/15/2013 8:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2013 8:11 PM

It's kinda hard to give input because everyone likes different bikes but I'd probably get the hucker, I can't ride short rear end frames. *especially if you're used to a longer rear end.

|

10/15/2013 8:50 PM

BTM. Hoder proven , street as you can get , you said you like pegless grinds , and thats exactly what Mike Hoder does.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/15/2013 9:19 PM

s&m made barcode. do it you won't.....

|

10/15/2013 9:19 PM

Just get the new Barcode and relive old memories!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/15/2013 9:39 PM

i'm pretty sure he had a barcode before haha

|

10/15/2013 9:48 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

i'm pretty sure he had a barcode before haha

Yeah but they're coming out with the new modern version made by s&m

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/15/2013 10:03 PM

When is it coming in Billy?

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/15/2013 10:14 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Yeah but they're coming out with the new modern version made by s&m

Yeah.. what did you think I meant when I said s&m made barcode haha. He might have had a solid code.

And chuck I think I'm sending empire the payment around Halloween. S&M are unable to shorten the chain stays on the t1's due to the wishbones sad

|

10/16/2013 8:57 AM

I am almost positive the S&M made barcodes will still have the same geometry, I'd love to buy another, but I want to try a S&M

|