New frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/23/2017 10:46 AM

I'm trying to get a good GREY frame under £250. Tom justice's frame is a good colour and looks pretty good. I can't find reviews anywhere on the internet of this frame. Anyone know a better GREY frame for the price? Photo

Photo

|

2/23/2017 11:10 AM

I know nothing about Mafia stuff but couldn't you just get a good frame reasonably cheap in some random colour and then paint it.

There is this(gunmetal grey):
https://wallerbmx.co.uk/shop/bmx-frames/stranger-ballast-bmx-frame.html

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/23/2017 2:10 PM

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's full chromoly and has some heat treated stuff here and there. I don't think it's bad for the price

|

2/23/2017 2:25 PM

I agree with Sean, this frame looks sweet. Tom kills it as well.

But, I also second what p1p is saying. If you're on a budget, buy a frame, then take time to paint it well.

If you're re interested, BSD has an awesome line of stainless metal parts, like gray with a shine. Kriss Kyle is currently running the stainless fork, bar, and frame.

Photo

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

2/23/2017 2:26 PM

YouTube search tom justice , that guy is an insanely good rider who goes huge , that's a solid frame it takes his abuse

|

2/24/2017 1:24 AM

readybmxer wrote:

I agree with Sean, this frame looks sweet. Tom kills it as well.

But, I also second what p1p is saying. If you're on a budget, buy a frame, then take time to paint it well.

If you're re interested, BSD has an awesome line of stainless metal parts, like gray with a shine. Kriss Kyle is currently running the stainless fork, bar, and frame.

Photo

Thank you. Should I purchase this mafiabikes frame or Stranger Crux frame in raw?
Which would be stronger?

|