New frame : Bsd wza v3 or Fit mac ?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2014 4:38 PM

what up I recently got into bmx again and I plan to ride hard nowadays but my old eastern frame ain't gonna cut it so I'm deciding on which frame to buy . I'm mostly shred street but everything from dirt to park is dope too but I'm having a hard time choosing between the Bsd wza v3 Or the Fit Mac, idk it's hard decision cause there just both so dialed and nice so I was hoping u guys can give me a good input on which frame I should get thnx

|

12/1/2014 5:04 PM

Bsd

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/1/2014 5:05 PM

both are super nice
i love my fit mac, but both are still super super nice

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/1/2014 5:06 PM

I like both of them. Id say if you want a better all around frame of the two get the fit mac. If youre really only doing street with very little dirt or park get the bsd

|

12/1/2014 5:13 PM

Fit

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

12/1/2014 5:23 PM

shit guys there both just so nice it's so hard to decide lol

|

12/1/2014 6:20 PM

Fbm

|

12/1/2014 10:10 PM

i like the look of the bsd better but i love fit!! shawn mac is hella chill!

|

Bicycle motor-cross Motor bicycle-cross Bicycle cross-motor Motor cross-bicycle!

12/1/2014 11:25 PM

Fit is dope. A guy had the Mac 1 and the specs felt great.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/2/2014 2:57 AM

The bsd is super clean in person, looks sooooo peng. But its slams at 12.8", so its a very techy street frame.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

12/3/2014 5:15 AM

they are very different frames, the BSD will be a very responsive frame, and if you try riding dirt with it, it will feel really awkward when in air. The mac will be better for all around

|

12/20/2014 1:10 PM

Shit guys actaully getting a Fit Wifi , I found a lot cheaper and the geo of it is perfect . so on other thoughts , do u guys like the wifi ?

|

12/20/2014 1:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2014 1:33 PM

the wifi was the worst feeling frame i've ever owned

might just be me, some people liked theirs

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/20/2014 2:50 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Nope.....I hated mine too.

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

12/20/2014 2:52 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Hatebreeder wrote:

Nope.....I hated mine too.

thank god
people always give me shit for not liking it
honestly the most retarded frame to buy, regardless of price
it just feels like absolute shit

|

12/20/2014 5:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2014 5:54 PM

love my wifi honestly but i dont ride trails and very little park. it feels basically like a toy you can just whip around on yet solid enough to take a beating. dont know what steves ranting on calling it the most retarded frame to buy, but the sprocket clearance is pretty dumb i can only fit a 25t guarded sprocket on mine and id reccommend getting it a size bigger if you want it to be less twitchy

|

12/20/2014 5:57 PM

joshcooldude wrote:

love my wifi honestly but i dont ride trails and very little park. it feels basically like a toy you can just whip around on yet solid enough to take a beating. dont know what steves ranting on calling it the most retarded frame to buy, but the sprocket clearance is pretty dumb i can only fit a 25t guarded sprocket on mine and id reccommend getting it a size bigger if you want it to be less twitchy

I'm ranting on calling in the most retarded frame because the geometry feels horrible, and I've seen too many broken or dented ones

solid was the last word I would use to describe how they feel

|

12/20/2014 6:05 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

I'm ranting on calling in the most retarded frame because the geometry feels horrible, and I've seen too many broken or dented ones

geo is honestly the most fun ive had on a frame, easy to do almost anything on it. i've had mine for 2 going on 3 years and 0 cracks and im suprised with all the falls i go through and ive seen more cracked s&m's then wifis and dents happen with any frame so thats really not a solid reason

|

12/20/2014 7:40 PM

joshcooldude wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

joshcooldude wrote:

geo is honestly the most fun ive had on a frame, easy to do almost anything on it. i've had mine for 2 going on 3 years and 0 cracks and im suprised with all the falls i go through and ive seen more cracked s&m's then wifis and dents happen with any frame so thats really not a solid reason

fit=s&m
except the wifi, the wifi is a taiwan frame

|

12/20/2014 7:44 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

fit=s&m
except the wifi, the wifi is a taiwan frame

i know that thats why i used that as an example... whats your point?

|

12/22/2014 12:06 AM

Wifi is dope , I made a thread about it after being super stoked to try one and it turned into a troll article LOL

Sunday , post it here and do me a favour , but add your flare to it

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short