New giveaway contest from Dan's Comp! Check it!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2013 4:57 PM

http://www.danscomp.com/serve/contest/contest.php

What do y'all think about this one? Lol

|

7/25/2013 5:00 PM

Entered... thanks man!

|

7/25/2013 5:03 PM

would love to win that bike, sadly I wont so ill just enter and hope I do

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/25/2013 5:09 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Hahaha. You sound like me. I've never won anything in my life because I seem to have the worst luck. I could enter this everyday until it ends and still wouldn't be close. Lol. And no problem Vin! I just saw it posted on Facebook, so figured I'd get it up on here as well!

|

7/25/2013 5:15 PM

Lot's of old guy's going to be entering.cheerful

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/25/2013 5:17 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Lot's of old guy's going to be entering.cheerful

Yup. But this old guy enters all of them anyway, even if I don't like the parts.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/25/2013 5:19 PM

Dude i seriously think you have a better chance of getting hit by a car or hitting the lottery.. lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/25/2013 6:07 PM

eh entered it..doubt ill win but shit if I do I just want the shoes lol

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/25/2013 7:10 PM

Hope I'm lucky enough to win the last one they had for the cinema wheel set

I'm still really stoked on wining 2nd on the Albes contest and have no idea what to do with the 75 Albe's dollars I won, thinking about getting standard strip bars so I can use my odyssey on my girlfriends bike, it's either that or throw in some more cash and get the S&m fast pitch forks so my bike looks nicer ha

This would be am awesome win as well, and really hope someone from vital wins it, i want to see people on here win stuff even though allot of you dislike me I can see that allot of you are into biking just as much as I am and we all should work on getting along more

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

7/25/2013 7:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2013 7:20 PM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

Hope I'm lucky enough to win the last one they had for the cinema wheel set

I'm still really stoked on wining 2nd on the Albes contest and have no idea what to do with the 75 Albe's dollars I won, thinking about getting standard strip bars so I can use my odyssey on my girlfriends bike, it's either that or throw in some more cash and get the S&m fast pitch forks so my bike looks nicer ha

This would be am awesome win as well, and really hope someone from vital wins it, i want to see people on here win stuff even though allot of you dislike me I can see that allot of you are into biking just as much as I am and we all should work on getting along more

Lucky ass! lol i wouldn't mind winning the haro or any of the shoes. :/

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

7/25/2013 7:28 PM

I won't t Ienter it, I have no use for it so I'll give some guys who actually want it and will use it a better chance. And I dislike snapback hats. Alot.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/25/2013 7:35 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

-Havok- wrote:

Hahaha. You sound like me. I've never won anything in my life because I seem to have the worst luck. I could enter this everyday until it ends and still wouldn't be close. Lol. And no problem Vin! I just saw it posted on Facebook, so figured I'd get it up on here as well!

haha I have shit luck and always have, for a while I entered their contests every day but realized I had no chance so I stopped. I actually did have a month of good luck though a few months ago I won a kindle fire HD from this army challenge thing and won like $300 off other contests and lottery tickets so I felt cool

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin