New grips i suggested them!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2013 5:27 AM

okay i normally run odi longnecks, but i brought some new ones they're called odi cufflinks they're terry adams signature grips they're 158mm long and flangeless, mushroom style but they feel better than the long necks check them out!

|

4/21/2013 5:47 AM

Obviously you meant Odyssey/Flatware Cufflinks.

|

4/21/2013 6:13 AM

yh i got them in purple they're pretty sick try them bro

|

4/21/2013 6:46 AM

i have them ready for my next set of grips. (i go through grips every two months or so)

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

4/21/2013 6:51 AM

Are they good with sweat?

I'm getting new grips soon and I need some good grips that handle sweat well

|

4/21/2013 8:16 AM

KaneF15 wrote:

get the dak grips i heard there great with sweat and grip my friend loves them im not a huge fan though

|

516-468-9424. jdizzle.domin@aol.com Refs: Snm AN1MAL, Chris12345(x2), TCbmx, scramhype,kevinburnett,dream(x2) tomdon, mgbmx666, handlebar-to-face

4/21/2013 8:52 AM

They are definitely not "new".

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/21/2013 9:58 AM

andyferly wrote:

This, and they have no relation to ODI at all.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/21/2013 9:59 AM

andyferly wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

This, and they have no relation to ODI at all.

Exactly.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/21/2013 10:29 AM

i had them and they were my favorite grips ever ................ then 9 other pepole got them and who ever gets them now gets hazed

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/21/2013 10:33 AM

I'm hijacking this thread... Has anyone used Terrible One grips? My Eclat Zaps are already wearing down and I want some longer lasting grips. And no, I will not get Longnecks.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

4/21/2013 11:00 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I'm hijacking this thread... Has anyone used Terrible One grips? My Eclat Zaps are already wearing down and I want some longer lasting grips. And no, I will not get Longnecks.

get odyssey baton grip I got some like two months ago, there comfortable and still look pretty new

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/21/2013 11:03 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Get the longnecks!

I fucking hate longnecks unless they're the soft ones and they still tear my hands up. But I also want the T1s lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/21/2013 11:17 AM

KaneF15 wrote:

Well they are very similar to Longnecks, and Longnecks are terrible with sweat IMO.

|

4/21/2013 11:20 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

get odyssey baton grip I got some like two months ago, there comfortable and still look pretty new

They're Banton Grips, but yeah I had them and I agree, they're great and last long.

I want to try out the T1 Grips too.

|

4/21/2013 1:26 PM

Four wrote:

Get the longnecks!

I fucking hate longnecks unless they're the soft ones and they still tear my hands up. But I also want the T1s lol.

I cannot stand them either, they rip my hands like hell and last too long.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/21/2013 1:40 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Four wrote:

Get the longnecks!

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I cannot stand them either, they rip my hands like hell and last too long.

lasting long is a bad thing?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/21/2013 5:45 PM

Lizard skins bubba Harris

Last long as fuq
comfy as fuq
Fuq as fuq

|

4/22/2013 12:33 AM

I'm looking into the Flatware ones

|