New head tube badge(sticker) day

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2018 1:27 PM

I just thought the huskynation thing was too funny. I'm a bit husky myself so this sticker is gold for me.

|

4/18/2018 2:00 PM

Looks dope Spencer foresmen? Is pretty cool

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

4/18/2018 2:16 PM

These stickers make me cringe so hard , but hey it’s cool if you like it

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham

4/18/2018 2:55 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

These stickers make me cringe so hard , but hey it’s cool if you like it

Meh, I love it!

|

4/18/2018 3:22 PM

I've thought about ordering one of those too.

|

4/19/2018 1:36 AM

That's a really nice shade of green I wish mine was like it

|

@coupd_tat

4/19/2018 1:49 AM

Deah!

|

4/19/2018 3:00 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Deah!

that unicorn is glorious

|

Hmmm

4/19/2018 5:15 AM

I like mine :D

I've debated getting the huskynation stickers. Hard part is the local college team is the Huskies-so local non-BMX people will think it's for that-which I have literally zero affiliation with the college aside from riding there on occasion because of some fun spots.

Spencer seems like he would be a fun dude to ride with.
|

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

4/19/2018 8:23 AM

Good shit in here. Those bike colors are amazing!

|

4/19/2018 8:57 AM

coupde_tat wrote:

That's a really nice shade of green I wish mine was like it

Thanks! I love the colour too. Pictures don't really do it justice.

|

4/19/2018 8:59 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Deah!

Those are beautiful. I would actually do the husky dude in metal if I had the means. I like it that much.

|

4/19/2018 9:00 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

I like mine :D

I've debated getting the huskynation stickers. Hard part is the local college team is the Huskies-so local non-BMX people will think it's for that-which I have literally zero affiliation with the college aside from riding there on occasion because of some fun spots.

Spencer seems like he would be a fun dude to ride with.

I love yours. Lil' Devil was a fun company. I'll never forget the video where Van Homan does a rail and then they crash a car into it.

|

4/19/2018 9:29 AM

I too am Husky, but I've actually hated that diamond/prism pattern on stickers since the days of quarter fed toy machines in supermarket lobbies. Spencer is one of my favorite riders too.

I have my favorite S&M logo decal on there now. Would be SUUUUUUUUUUCH an epic (and I hate using that word) thing to have Mishinn's custom HT badge on there. I would treasure that thing. (wink)

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

4/19/2018 1:01 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

I too am Husky, but I've actually hated that diamond/prism pattern on stickers since the days of quarter fed toy machines in supermarket lobbies. Spencer is one of my favorite riders too.

I have my favorite S&M logo decal on there now. Would be SUUUUUUUUUUCH an epic (and I hate using that word) thing to have Mishinn's custom HT badge on there. I would treasure that thing. (wink)

X2 on both the Husky and Mishinn master piece

|

If you build it, they will come

4/19/2018 1:13 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

I love yours. Lil' Devil was a fun company. I'll never forget the video where Van Homan does a rail and then they crash a car into it.

Little Devil is back!

http://littledevilbrand.bigcartel.com/

|

4/21/2018 11:11 PM

I’ve been thinking about one of the new animal ones that just came out, or an S&M head tube badge.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

4/21/2018 11:19 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

I’ve been thinking about one of the new animal ones that just came out, or an S&M head tube badge.

That animal one is rad. But it's not an animal frame so my ocd wouldn't allow it :/

|

4/22/2018 12:12 PM

yea I did this to mine...

|

4/23/2018 5:17 AM

Ok that one legit made me laugh. Nicely done.

|

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

4/23/2018 10:18 AM

he's my hero lol

|

4/23/2018 11:19 AM

RyanLT2011 wrote:

yea I did this to mine...

That is amazing. I stuck a stormtrooper head sticker on my kid's 16" MIrraco the other day. It looks sick. I'll post a pick later.

|

4/24/2018 12:28 PM

My boy's Mirraco Wedge. It's one of those reusable wall stickers. I think it looks pretty cool.
|

4/24/2018 12:32 PM

My wife's Haro Backtrail 24. It's a friend's clothing company.

|

4/24/2018 12:39 PM

I'm just rocking one of my brand's head tube stickers that I made for Capital-Lou-Jam this year. I'm super stoked on them, need to make some more asap!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

4/24/2018 12:56 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I'm just rocking one of my brand's head tube stickers that I made for Capital-Lou-Jam this year. I'm super stoked on them, need to make some more asap!

That looks great. It really pops.

|