New helmet came!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/2/2013 5:15 PM

So about 10 minutes ago my helmet.came.in, it's a fox hard shell transition helmet in baby blue. It was the most sensible color that was in stock.Photo

Photo

|

11/2/2013 6:25 PM

I don't really like the look of it to be honest, too 'road bikey'

But if it protects you it's good man smile

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/2/2013 6:29 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

I'm a motocross fanboy soy yeah, but I wasn't going to get a "park helmet" because they honestly give a false sense of security and give almost no protection, this one is certified and all.

|

11/2/2013 7:24 PM

i love that helmet, when i get some extra cash id like to replace my bucky with one. no wear that sucker!!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/2/2013 7:48 PM

crisscross applesauce.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/2/2013 7:53 PM

Very nice helmet.

Good job!

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/2/2013 8:02 PM

It was about 35 dollars, it fits nice and is clean! I now have the sense of confidence that will allow me to go for larger tricks.

|

11/2/2013 8:11 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

It was about 35 dollars, it fits nice and is clean! I now have the sense of confidence that will allow me to go for larger tricks.

how many foam pads does it come with?

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/2/2013 8:15 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

one try kid wrote:

how many foam pads does it come with?

Inside the helmet three, then there was an extra two thicker pads for the front and back of it.

|

11/2/2013 8:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2013 8:34 PM

For 35 bucks, if it fits nice and you actually wear it then it's a good helmet. Did you watch that video with Allen Cooke were they were testing cpsc and non-cpsc helmets? I'll see if I can find a link.

Here's mine:

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Brian Foster inspired.

|

Youtube Channel |||The Wolf

||| My Helmet ||| Have FUN on your Bike!!

11/2/2013 8:36 PM

Gypsy wrote:

For 35 bucks, if it fits nice and you actually wear it then it's a good helmet. Did you watch that video with Allen Cooke were they were testing cpsc and non-cpsc helmets? I'll see if I can find a link.

Here's mine:

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Brian Foster inspired.

WHERE DID YOU GET THE LAKE OWEN STICKER MY NAME IS OWEN WHAT IS LAKE OWEN HI IM OWEN TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT IS LAKE OWEN

|

11/2/2013 8:37 PM

Gypsy wrote:

Here's mine:

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Brian Foster inspired.

Btw, I saw it, exactly why I didn't buy a park helmet, I literally burned my park helmet and bought this after I saw that video.

|

11/2/2013 8:37 PM

|

11/2/2013 8:42 PM

Lake Owen Camp was a small woodward... 40 minutes away from me in Cable, Wi. Some company bought all of woodward exept this... (too small)... and just last year many a heart was broken because it was sold... the only vert ramp in wisconsin and a TON of ramps got tore down and turned into condos...

?feature=player_detailpage

Go look it up... Erik Elstran has some videos there...
|

11/2/2013 8:44 PM

I saw it on danscomp, but this helmet is certified so yay!

|

11/3/2013 12:41 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

If you think that looks like a road bike helmet you've probably never seen a road biker.

|