New hub soon

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2013 1:20 AM

Soon im going to get a lhd hub so i can run pegs without beating up my drive side. im looking for a hub that is lhd and comes in polished/chrome and the is strong.

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/14/2013 1:30 AM

There's plenty. I prefer a Shadow BTR/Raptor, Primo Mix (aka Cult Match, but if you don't mind black, get a Primo Remix), and of course, the G-Sport Ratchet.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

2/14/2013 3:43 AM

bsd backstreet! best hub, strong, sounds good and looks good

|

2/14/2013 4:24 AM

I wanted to exact same as you and I got the Eclat pulse hub in polished. Its on my bike check if you want to see it, its a tad load though, and sticks very very slightly without greese in it

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

2/14/2013 1:27 PM

profile....demolition rolls v2...and all of the aforementioned hubs

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

2/14/2013 1:30 PM

Anti-gram, Ratchet, Javelin, Mix, Raptor/BTR are all legit hubs.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

2/14/2013 1:38 PM

andyferly wrote:

this!! not too keen on the raptor tho, my one broke after 3 months tongue

|

2/14/2013 1:48 PM

andyferly wrote:

jakub.czuba.14 wrote:

this!! not too keen on the raptor tho, my one broke after 3 months tongue

I've heard mixed opinions about Raptors, mine has held up since june without any problems, I got another two riding buds that had theirs for a while and they're still going strong.
I heard here and there about people experiencing problems with the driver, but most of them soved it with new springs and pawls.
Next hub is going to be an Anti-gram, a friend of mine just got one laced up to an Animal RS rim, so dope.

|

2/14/2013 2:03 PM

Yeah, antigram is sweet, I was gonna get it but since u fuck shit up I got the ratchet. And my driver fucked up in the shadow hub, tsc send me a new one and it was still skipping like a bitch, all the insides were shredded and all round haha

|

2/14/2013 2:20 PM

i ride a white lhd primo mix, love it to pieces. i actually bought another one not too long ago, because they'll be hard to find in a few years. it's overbuilt, tough, and smooth as hell. not too loud or quiet though, more then enough engagement, profile territory really, haha. it's cheap, easy reliable as fuck, had mine for 2 years now? not sure haha

|

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

2/14/2013 2:21 PM

jakub.czuba.14 wrote:

Yeah, antigram is sweet, I was gonna get it but since u fuck shit up I got the ratchet. And my driver fucked up in the shadow hub, tsc send me a new one and it was still skipping like a bitch, all the insides were shredded and all round haha

I fucked shit up? lol

|

2/14/2013 2:43 PM

BSD, G-sport, Eclat, Shadow. all are very good choices.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em