New kicks

Related:
Create New Tag

12/12/2016 5:13 AM

Any suggestions for riding sneakers? Always rocked Vans, but wanted to see if anyone had other suggestions?

|

12/12/2016 5:58 AM

just got a new pair of Addidas Seely's from Dans and love em so far. I use med length pins on my pedals and they stick great. they are pretty lightweight too.

If I am not wearing these, I just use Chuck Taylors.

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

12/12/2016 6:11 AM

Loteks are great also, i go back and forth between lotek and vans
i wouldn't get nike just for the sole purpose of their lack of bmx support
if you order your vans offline too get the pro model, duracap made a difference for me

|

12/12/2016 6:20 AM

I've been bouncing around with Vans and E-Mericas

|

12/12/2016 8:22 AM

I have a pair of Vans and a pair of Adidas Busenitz that I ride in. I have a pair of DC Notch too but they don't seem to stick as well. They have a waffley pattern but not as deep as Vans. They might be OK if you have metal pedals. The Adidas are grippy and very comfy.

|

12/12/2016 9:32 AM

Vans old skool mte's (black leather) are the best riding shoes i've ever had.
Super comfy, good looking and grippy because of inverted waffle sole

|

12/12/2016 2:37 PM

I ride with Nike sb shoes and my advice is DON'T USE NIKE SB.
They have the worst grip of all time and slip like hell.
Vans are the best IMO
Never had a single problem with vans

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

12/12/2016 4:31 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

just got a new pair of Addidas Seely's from Dans and love em so far. I use med length pins on my pedals and they stick great. ...more

Seconded for Adidas Seelys. Really comfortable, grippy gum sole, good deal. A little lower than I usually like, but they feel solid now that I'm used to em.

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

12/12/2016 4:47 PM

ive always ust went with cheap ass walmart air speeds or cheap waffle bottom vans

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/12/2016 8:09 PM

GCBMX69 wrote:

I ride with Nike sb shoes and my advice is DON'T USE NIKE SB.
They have the worst grip of all time and slip like hell.
Vans ...more

Exactly this

Vans is the best

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/12/2016 11:17 PM

I'd recommend staying with VANS.

Like most here said, they're simply the best for pedal-grip. I've been on 'em since the beginning of my riding. I mean, what's not to like about a waffle on the bottom of your feet? smile

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

12/13/2016 7:42 AM

I picked up some Adidas Seelys, they're alright by me man

|

12/13/2016 8:31 AM

I want to try some fox shoes , was looking on their site a while ago some of them look worth trying

|

12/13/2016 8:42 AM

I have too agree with readybmxer Vans Vans Vans

|

12/13/2016 9:19 AM

I had never problem with Vans, great grip and quality.

|

Land it or go home

12/13/2016 11:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2016 11:32 AM

Vans are the worst shoes for riding imo. Absolutely no support and are paper thin. I've had like 4 pairs and they've all nearly destroyed my feet. I recommend emericas. They have the same style grip as vans but they actually put time into making the shoe fit for protecting your feet.

I ride Adidas adiease and metal pedals.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

12/13/2016 2:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2016 2:58 PM

Lotek are totally Vans style but have lasted me way longer. Dude at the Vans store thought I was wearing Vans so he gave me a copy of the "Illustrated" DVD for free haha. I had Emerica Reynolds 2 mids that were awesome but they stopped making them I think. I'll only wear mids and highs now but it usually depends what discontinued style I can find on sale. I've rolled my ankles too many times.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

12/13/2016 7:29 PM

Vans make sure the best looking and feeling lows , good style and almost any pair lasts a decent amount . You get reliability in them. Plus they help out people like Scotty , good people over there

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/14/2016 6:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/14/2016 6:48 AM

Vans half cabs are my favorite. I skated for 15 years though. I used to love the original rowleys that came out in 1999. Now that was the greatest shoe ever. Any vans pro models are good. Dont cheap out, it make a huge difference. Wow lol i just counted. I skated for 18 years. No wonder my body hates me. Ive worn vans pretty much exclusively for 20 years. Wow makes me feel old

|