New member, representing TXL

Related:
Create New Tag

2/17/2012 7:36 PM

Hi nice and rude people of Vital. I'm Jacob from TX, i bike, film, and take pictures... if you want to check some edits go to vimeo.com/bmxhope and I'm just here to help people out.

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

2/17/2012 7:37 PM

cool good to have ya! alot of people just kinda make accounts and you never really get to know too much about them so thanks for taking charge. i'm tom from NY and bike and make dubstep music on the side haha

|

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)

2/17/2012 7:41 PM

lirider187 wrote:

cool good to have ya! alot of people just kinda make accounts and you never really get to know too much about them so thanks for taking charge. i'm tom from NY and bike and make dubstep music on the side haha

Nice to meet you! NY rules dude. I use to have a vital and never really cared but im trying to get my videos MORE out there than they really are and during school i'd get on here and stalk everyone and i knew answers to everything lol

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope