New new

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2015 1:37 PM

Stranger is prototyping Ballast tires that will come in a whopping 2.45 size as confirmed by Caleb Quanbeck

Also Primo is as well , prototyping plastic Tenderizer pedals , which I'd be excited for . Throwback for some haha

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/22/2015 1:42 PM

So we can have slow, heavy, shitty tires that provide no benefits over smaller tires other than looking like a faggot and pedals that are identical to every other pedal. Lovely.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/22/2015 1:57 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

So we can have slow, heavy, shitty tires that provide no benefits over smaller tires other than looking like a faggot and pedals that are identical to every other pedal. Lovely.

So much negativity ... so much

I'd ride both , I like the idea of tenderizers especially .

|

My Cult 2 Short

8/22/2015 2:44 PM

2.25 is alright but this big tire things gotta go

|

8/22/2015 3:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2015 3:06 PM

just watched calebs bike check too haha

|

8/22/2015 3:39 PM

Watched it earlier lol but I thought about picking up some 2.3 or 2.4s to see how they are I have 2.2 deharts right now. If they get much bigger tho we will be entering the fat bike world.

|

8/22/2015 4:09 PM

I ride 2.4 BSD tires up front and they're fine. Don't get the whole hype behind disliking fat tires . I have plenty of room on my forks to fit a bigger one . I'll probably never run a 2.4 or higher in the back though , I only like big tires on the front

|

My Cult 2 Short

8/22/2015 4:32 PM

why

not

2.5?

I bet some forks and frames have that clearance.

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

8/22/2015 4:54 PM

More cushion for the pushn?

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

8/22/2015 5:06 PM

Wider tires made my turning manuals easier which was cool. Dont worry brayden odyseey made ohians holy grail aitken tire in 2.45 first.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

8/22/2015 5:10 PM

i have a 1.9 aitken in the back, and a 2.1 glh up front, big enough, always has been and always will be, i say re-release tenderisers in full aluminium glory.

|

8/22/2015 5:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2015 5:12 PM

the plastic tenderisers look like ugly stock pedals imo...

|

8/22/2015 5:19 PM

I guess if you want to ride Tenderizers might just ride metal haha

Getting hit with an aluminum hammer and a wooden one still hurts either way haha , figuratively speaking

|

My Cult 2 Short

8/22/2015 7:00 PM

I'd consider the ballast tyre when it comes out just to try a big ass tyre up front haha. Quite like stranger parts smile not heard of or seen those pedals though tongue

|

8/22/2015 10:08 PM

Not a fan of sttanger at all, their stuff just reminds me of a pair of those old nike airmax shoes thst look like barf but have some big pricetag and aren't even comfortable. I like primo though, ricany stem and jj sprocket have been looking mighty fine to me. I can't dig huge tires. I like my bike rolling fast. I just want a perfect 2.3 up front. Probobly going to be trying the gum hawks front and rear though, so we'll see how that works.

|

8/22/2015 10:19 PM

Is every company nowadays compensating for something? One company comes out with a new big tire, another comes out with another new big tire, only 500th of an inch bigger.

|

8/22/2015 10:25 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Is every company nowadays compensating for something? One company comes out with a new big tire, another comes out with another new big tire, only 500th of an inch bigger.

We could step it up to what Downhill mountain bikes use with 2.7 and 2.5 tires hurrhurr

|

8/22/2015 10:37 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Coopers25 wrote:

We could step it up to what Downhill mountain bikes use with 2.7 and 2.5 tires hurrhurr

At least their size gains have been proving useful.

|

8/23/2015 12:30 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

"Only 500th of an inch bigger"

Half of vital freaks over 500th of an inch of rubber

#logic haha

|

My Cult 2 Short