New parts bang bang!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/6/2014 4:03 PM

Wheel came in and headset! I love the match hub so much it rides and sounds so good! The stacked headset is great because I don't have to use spacers! Highly reccomended these items!
Match 2 sun rynolite xl
Photo
Shadow stacked headset

Photo

Dans new bag and bike complete
Photo

Photo

|

Bicycle motor-cross Motor bicycle-cross Bicycle cross-motor Motor cross-bicycle!

8/6/2014 4:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2014 4:56 PM

any we give a fuck why?
> is justin_rm250
>buys parts
>has had them for less than a day
>makes pointless thread on vital
> blindly recommends parts he has ridden for less than a week
>bases quality on the noise a hub makes and that he doesnt have to run spacers
>gets called a dumbass
>cries and gets butthurt
>and that was when he realized he was a 500 foot tall dinosaur from the paleolithic era

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/6/2014 4:52 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

any we give a fuck why?
> is justin_rm250
>buys parts
>has had them for less than a day
>makes pointless thread ...more

Photo

OP I'm happy for ya and ima letchu finish, but riding a few parts for a day or two then reviewing of them is a terrible thing to do. Not saying you made a terrible choice of parts you bought, but you really should ride them for a few more months before making a review because then you'll have had experience with said parts & be able to give a more accurate review.
|

8/6/2014 5:23 PM

definately a legit review

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/6/2014 6:20 PM

The review was clearly based on the limited edition ultra lite green titanium bag

|

8/6/2014 9:00 PM

Cat4Dinner wrote:

The review was clearly based on the limited edition ultra lite green titanium bag

All about the fucking bag yep yep yep! I paid 100$ just for the bag

|

Bicycle motor-cross Motor bicycle-cross Bicycle cross-motor Motor cross-bicycle!

8/7/2014 7:38 PM

At least he rode them for a day before giving a review.

Some people here recommend parts based on how street that part looks or how much the pro that rides it shreds, while never having ridden the part or seen it personally.

i give OP 3/10 for effort.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/7/2014 7:53 PM

one try kid wrote:

At least he rode them for a day before giving a review.

Some people here recommend parts based on how street that part looks ...more

Pro tip: OTK's 3/10 ain't pretty.

|

8/7/2014 7:57 PM

What exactly is the difference between the match and match v2? From what i've seen is the only difference basically the hubshell?

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/7/2014 8:03 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Pro tip: OTK's 3/10 ain't pretty.

You still obsess about her though.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/7/2014 8:10 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

What exactly is the difference between the match and match v2? From what i've seen is the only difference basically the ...more

The only difference is the hub shell...

|

8/7/2014 8:44 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

What exactly is the difference between the match and match v2? From what i've seen is the only difference basically the ...more

Just like cult took some riders from fit same goes they took riders from the v1 and put them on the v2

|