New parts day!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2017 5:17 PM

Shouts out to Orlando at Atlantis BMX Vancouver for the same day shipping and awesome service!
The make death hand stem 50mm top load and the make death hand grips in red, they are bright! Raining so I haven't test driven yet but that stem is light AF..... now go buy stuff from Atlantis!

|

5/3/2017 5:19 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

5/3/2017 7:49 PM

That stem is rad, personally one of the few parts I have no issue with being a little heavier if it holds.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/3/2017 8:12 PM

Nice man. I'm sure that stem is solid. It looks killer, but that's also one part I don't mind being an ounce or two heavier. Just for peice of mind.

|

5/3/2017 9:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2017 9:20 PM

Its 8.5 ounces and solid , My cousin rides for the make and shreds it pretty hard, I trust the company as they are all riders and build for riders and really like their Frames and Bars , Ive got my eye on the 21 inch....Soy is riding an almost complete Make crew here and does this shit all day with no issues...IF it snaps Vital will be the first to know.

http://www.themakecrew.com
|

5/3/2017 9:31 PM

Never ordered off Atlantis , always 3ride . I'd like to go and check them out one day when I'm down there .

I always order off 3ride , at one point at Atlantis , Animal Akimbo cranks in 175mm and they were asking 390$ for them which is insane , when I got 165mm ( cost more ) for 290$ from Transition . Have they got better ?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/3/2017 9:41 PM

They seemed cheaper on every thing including completes compared to 3ride, I order from Atlantis , 3ride and transition and shop around, Atlantis has the WTP atlas on for $840. I just try to buy as local as possible, I also chose Atlantis because Orlando actually talks to the kids and brings in the brands to support the smaller guys who help the scene and he carries the Make etc etc etc Anyways You should go check em out. Are you form Downtown ?

|

5/4/2017 12:32 AM

looks legit. damn those grips are tasty. does the logo face you or to the outside on the stem?

|

Dax in NYC
MD & Flatland rider

5/4/2017 12:59 AM

Metalbmxer wrote:

looks legit. damn those grips are tasty. does the logo face you or to the outside on the stem?

You mean for the grips ? The dagger is all the way around the handles ...

|

5/4/2017 1:03 AM

The make are awesome. Have they been bought out by someone in the US or Canada? Their parts all ship from north America, but it was started over here in grey old England. I don't know much about their history, but they used to have some badass street riders on the team years ago

|

5/4/2017 1:30 AM

BcBMX80 wrote:

They seemed cheaper on every thing including completes compared to 3ride, I order from Atlantis , 3ride and transition and ...more

With 3ride I have a code for 10% off no minimum so that's why I use that . Plus one time I was short on my pre-paid and I phoned asking if I can do half visa half debit kinda deal and they just ended up giving me the item for the exact amount I had on my visa so I saved a bit . Plus all the guys in North Van seem legit as fuck !

I'm from Surrey so it's a little travel for me to go downtown , 3ride you need to seabus unless you have a car so I just order and it's quick as hell . 3ride is dope with all the little jams and videos they do . I'll definitely have to go see Atlantis for sure when I'm around , I plan on buying a shirt or something even too . They seem like good guys , a lot oft buddies shop there

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/4/2017 1:39 AM

Metalbmxer wrote:

BcBMX80 wrote:

You mean for the grips ? The dagger is all the way around the handles ...

ah nah the stem face plate. which way is the logo supposed to face. always wondered that...

|

Dax in NYC
MD & Flatland rider

5/4/2017 2:42 AM

Oh man new parts day is always the best. Although it can be annoying when instead of getting it all at once it arrives one by one.

BTW these just arrived in the mail.

Photo

Firma 4-piece 8.5 rise I woulda opted for another Deadman, but couldnt find any in 8.5, so I decided to get these. Gonna go on my Metal build.

|

5/4/2017 7:33 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

The make are awesome. Have they been bought out by someone in the US or Canada? Their parts all ship from north America, but ...more

Hey Steve, no they have not been bought out but got a bit bigger and they have started a Canadian riding team to bring the stuff out onto our streets and stores. I believe Orlando from Atlantis is from the UK and suggested a few riders to them. And those Firma are sick. I love 4 piece bars.

|

5/4/2017 7:46 AM

Metalbmxer wrote:

That's the way the logo side comes in the box so I just went with it, I never really thought about it tbh...

|

5/4/2017 11:19 AM

gPhoto

got this in today when I get it on my bike ill post a full bike check

|

5/4/2017 11:45 AM

That seat is sick...

|