Related:
Create New Tag

1/22/2014 10:21 PM

26mm offset

Photo

Extra for raw what a Rip-off
|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/22/2014 11:05 PM

Primo have been progressively getting worse and worse.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

1/23/2014 5:18 AM

I wonder how quickly that changes once Dan's gets them in. But hey, these "legit" bmx shops aren't trying to take your money.

|

1/23/2014 7:42 AM

Other than the shitty color prices, those seem legit. Pretty cheap and made very well. Good to see more shorter offset forks. Id run em.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/23/2014 9:41 AM

They look good. I like primosmile

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/23/2014 9:47 AM

It's call making money off the trendy everything raw kids. I don't blame them.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

1/23/2014 10:05 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

It's call making money off the trendy everything raw kids. I don't blame them.

True. But it would be like charging extra for red because it's cool. It would be justified if there was something more to it than being trendy such as limited numbers. Powder coating isn't going to cost a brand $28/unit extra with high production quantities. If there's only 3 of these forks in the whole wide world in clear coat, sure...it probably cost them $10 to have it done.

|

1/23/2014 1:22 PM

I like em. Idk if id buy em just because i love my Octaves. But id ride em!! They Are pretty cool. I wouldnt pay any extra tho. Id just get black. Haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.