New shadow tires on the whip [picture]

Related:
Create New Tag

1/21/2017 2:47 PM

New Shadow Contender Featherweights on the Cult Devotion. Went from Cult deharts 2.4 to these. 2.2 on back, 2.35 on front. The biggest change is the responsiveness of the ride. Also, the Deharts weighed 33 ounces a piece. My featherweight's weigh 18oz in back, 22 in front. I loose exactly 1 pound in rubber. Photo

|

1/21/2017 6:59 PM

Let me know how well they hold up, I'm thinking about getting a pair as my next tires.

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

1/21/2017 10:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/21/2017 10:09 PM

I love the way your bike looks. I was looking at the Devotion 26 and thought it came in gold as well as black. It doesn't. That bike just looks amazing with the big bars and the gold. Beautiful.

|

1/21/2017 11:10 PM

They're like 75$ per tire here , those fuckers must be an 11/10 for me to even consider ever getting one when the cost maybe 20$ to make tops . I'd buy them if they were cheaper but damn Canada sucks for part prices .

Bike looks sick , the devotion complete is dialled as fuck

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/21/2017 11:22 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Let me know how well they hold up, I'm thinking about getting a pair as my next tires.

Likewise. Here for the write-up...

|

1/22/2017 12:50 AM

I have had these on for about 6 weeks. Perfect.

I got them because I have a couple of parks near here that have really smooth concrete and are slippery on some tyres.... not these, sticky AF.

Light too.... makes a big difference.

|

1/22/2017 11:37 AM

One word. Wow. Today was my first day really ripping these since I put them on. Let me break it down.

Responsiveness: turns on a dime. So grippy.
Weight: saving a full pound on rubber is quite noticeable.

Overall I feel like I can whip my bike around with more speed and control. Worth the $100.

|

1/25/2017 7:05 PM

JoshGee603 wrote:

One word. Wow. Today was my first day really ripping these since I put them on. Let me break it down.

Responsiveness: turns ...more

Update this thread with your thoughts on the durability !

Also take those brakes off and your bike will be perfeeecctt haha

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/26/2017 5:34 AM

JoshGee603 wrote:

Responsiveness: turns ...more

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Update this thread with your thoughts on the durability !

Also take those brakes off and your bike will be perfeeecctt haha ...more

So far sooooo good. Love them.

And no shame riding brakes.

|

1/29/2017 10:18 AM

Riding these on my Slayer Thunderbeast. Loving these tires. Running 2.35 front and rear.Photo

|

1/29/2017 4:19 PM

triggered wrote:

Riding these on my Slayer Thunderbeast. Loving these tires. Running 2.35 front and rear.Photo

Looks dope

|