New shirt I designed for a new BMX company I'm part of. Opinions?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/9/2015 1:46 PM

So... Heres a sneak peek of the new shirt I designed for the new BMX company my friends & I started. I just want to let you all know before hand... We have been riding for 8+ years. So its not like we are new & wanted to do something like this. We just wanted to have something we could call our own, and hopefully create more BMX related jobs in the future for the scene, so more riders can live the dream. We are rider owned/operated & strictly don't fxck with posers, but those who are truly passionate about what we do. What do you think about this design? Sons of Anarchy inspired... So far, all the people I know are saying good things about it. But want more feedback. Thoughts?

Photo

|

KRANCLIFE FREESTYLE BMX WEBSITE

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

3/9/2015 1:54 PM

I'm guessing they are two different tee-shirts?

I'd wear the one on the right for sure

|

3/9/2015 2:11 PM

kaneBMX wrote:

I think its front and back graphics.

Looks good, id wear it

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/9/2015 2:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2015 2:24 PM

kaneBMX wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Looks good, id wear it

same!
much improvement!
Did you make the design yourself?

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

3/9/2015 3:02 PM

kaneBMX wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Looks good, id wear it

cro tec wrote:

same!
much improvement!
Did you make the design yourself?

Yea. I had this already but all my friends had chosen that other one I showed earlier. This design is a front/back view. Thanks for the feedback guys. Its GREATLY APPRECIATED!

|

REFS: Stelle119 Also check my rep on BMX-Forum, Have much more there if you want to scope'

3/9/2015 4:17 PM

Why the fuck did they choose the other one? This one is sweet.

|

3/9/2015 5:17 PM

Is there an application to make sure you wont accidentally "f*ck with posers?"

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

3/9/2015 5:23 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Why the fuck did they choose the other one? This one is sweet.

Trust me, I was heated when they voted the other versus this one. They don't have good taste I guess lol

|

3/9/2015 5:27 PM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Is there an application to make sure you wont accidentally "f*ck with posers?"

When I said that it was in reference to the company owners/employees as well as brand ambassadors. Last thing we want is someone who doesn't know anything about BMX, to work for us. Those who we have representing us, are legits in the game. Though obviously we always encourage new comers... As long as they're passionate and not doing it for the image! Those wh odo it for the image = posers. We don't fxck with uuuuuuuuu

|

3/9/2015 5:51 PM

fuck off with the shitty advertisement, its annoying and against the rules

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

3/9/2015 6:23 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Having a bad day dude? Let me know... I can call that number you have in your sig and offer you some brotherly advice.... Just offering some support. Seems like you need it?

|

3/9/2015 6:35 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

daviesjpg wrote:

Having a bad day dude? Let me know... I can call that number you have in your sig and offer you some brotherly advice.... Just ...more

just irritated on all of your spam, make a single thread and update that instead of making a new thread every 2 days

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

3/11/2015 5:34 AM

Again, that design is lame

|

It’s all bmx

4/3/2015 1:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/3/2015 1:17 PM

i really like it ill buy one

|

4/3/2015 2:21 PM

Dapanji wrote:

i really like it ill buy one

Here the LINK homie

Enter PROMO CODE "RIDEORDIE" for FREE SHIPPING

|

4/22/2015 5:45 PM

Photo

jaaaaah! is here. I just wanted to say that I support u guys. I really like the idea of a company made of actual rides so there is no random shit thrown to us (like the fucking forks of premium that bents!) good luck _m/
|

6/23/2015 7:35 AM

Dapanji wrote: Photo

jaaaaah! is here. I just wanted to say that I support u guys. I really like the idea of a company made of actual rides so ...more

PM me your address homie. I'ma hook you up with stickers.

|

6/23/2015 6:32 PM

Dapanji wrote: Photo

jaaaaah! is here. I just wanted to say that I support u guys. I really like the idea of a company made of actual rides so ...more
daviesjpg wrote:

PM me your address homie. I'ma hook you up with stickers.

Really!? sweet!

|

7/5/2015 12:59 AM

Your tshrit sucks I'm not going to buy it

|