What shoes should I get?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2017 8:15 AM

I need some new shoes what are some good brands for shoes that will last long

|

8/22/2017 1:08 PM

Etnies Jameson eco 2. They have to be the eco 2 as they have a different sole, they've easily outlived any other shoe I've tried recently.
Scg look good but I can't get them here.
Or, the new Etnies marana x Michelin look pretty badass

|

8/22/2017 1:49 PM

I only buy shoes with triple stitched rubber toes for BMX riding. I also like air bagged heals for extra cushion for bails.
I've been riding DVS shoes for years.

|

8/22/2017 1:57 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Etnies Jameson eco 2. They have to be the eco 2 as they have a different sole, they've easily outlived any other shoe I've tried recently.

I have 2 pairs of these shoes but they have that weird coating on the bottom that makes it really slippery on the pedals

|

8/22/2017 2:05 PM

Vans... I've ridden Sk8 hi Pros and Olds skool Style 112 Pros... both of those are great shoes....

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/22/2017 10:03 PM

|

8/22/2017 10:34 PM

My Dakota Roche have lasted 3 months+ riding fairly often and only got a small rip after a Gojira / Avenge Sevenfold / Metallica moshpit ... that says it all !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/22/2017 11:21 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

idontknowanything wrote:

I have 2 pairs of these shoes but they have that weird coating on the bottom that makes it really slippery on the pedals

I'm on my second pair and I do plenty of pedal slides, haven't slipped once. The first pair lasted a year

|

8/23/2017 6:33 AM

Nike SB's with the cupsole are great. Koston 1's have this sole and the bruin hyperfeels. Super thick padding. I broke my heel earlier this summer in a pair of vans... won't ride vans anymore cause the soles suck. Or just get a pair of footprint insoles and put them in whatever shoe you think looks dopest.

|

8/23/2017 7:09 AM

Vans style 112 is all I ride

|

8/23/2017 9:59 AM

seanthemechanic wrote:

Vans style 112 is all I ride

Yep these... like I also said above^

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/24/2017 12:32 AM

Honestly, everyone's just gonna list what they wear.

Can't go wrong with something that fits you and you find them comfy to be in, that is all. For me, it's Vans, but everyone's different, just do a bit of finding shoes, this forum can only do so much. smile

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn