New sprocket

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2014 11:22 AM

Copper Shadow Crank and Bones sprocket on for 20.99 on Dans Comp. This is how it'll look.. Yes or no? [LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"The best activities for your health are humping and pumping" - Vladimir Putin

BMX Gallery 4130, Transition Bmx, Dan's Comp

3/1/2014 11:23 AM

No

|

3/1/2014 11:24 AM

Shittiest sprocket ever. I had like 5. They just fell apart after a few weeks.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


3/1/2014 11:26 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Shittiest sprocket ever. I had like 5. They just fell apart after a few weeks.

Thanks. What's a good sprocket for around 30-40 bucks then lol

|

"The best activities for your health are humping and pumping" - Vladimir Putin

BMX Gallery 4130, Transition Bmx, Dan's Comp

3/1/2014 11:26 AM

no! dont get forged sprockets! get one thats cnced outta aluminum!

|

brakeless maniac

3/1/2014 11:27 AM

Hoffman

|

3/1/2014 11:30 AM

I hear the animal V3 is good and the c-512

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/1/2014 11:31 AM

If you're really into shadow sprockets. They're releasing the Serpeant sprocket which is 8mm thick. It looks good.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/1/2014 11:32 AM

http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/458231/Stolen_Sumo_Sprocket.html

Although I hate Stolen, my friend just got one of these and its beefy as fuck. CNC'd from 7075-T6 too. Seems damn near indestructible and even has a guard that you can buy for it.
|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


3/1/2014 11:36 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

If you're really into shadow sprockets. They're releasing the Serpeant sprocket which is 8mm thick. It looks good.

I don't really know what to get cause I'm not set on any brands but thanks!

|

"The best activities for your health are humping and pumping" - Vladimir Putin

BMX Gallery 4130, Transition Bmx, Dan's Comp

3/1/2014 11:36 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/458231/Stolen_Sumo_Sprocket.html

Although I hate Stolen, my friend just got one of these and its beefy as fuck. CNC'd from 7075-T6 too. Seems damn near indestructible and even has a guard that you can buy for it.

Yeah looks pretty sweet, I might try it out.

|

"The best activities for your health are humping and pumping" - Vladimir Putin

BMX Gallery 4130, Transition Bmx, Dan's Comp

3/1/2014 11:51 AM

I'd go with a classic Tree OG sprocket

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/1/2014 11:52 AM

Save up for a Tree Lite. Most advanced sprocket ever made. You'll never have a problem with it, and even if you did Tree has an incredible warranty. I just got a prototype Socket Drive Lite a couple days ago.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

3/1/2014 11:54 AM

Sunday Sabre sprocket is pretty sweet. CNC Machined, 6.5mm thick, and really inexpensive!

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

3/1/2014 1:15 PM

Tree, Animal, or Profile hombre

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

3/1/2014 1:39 PM

Just got an animal v3. I haven't ridden it yet, but this thing is very beefy. You would need to spend a little more though.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/1/2014 4:22 PM

Which ever sprocket you get, get a polished one. Copper and red won't look good.

|

3/1/2014 6:05 PM

Tree or odyssey sprockets are good choices.

Animal if you get a v3 don't get the sprocky balboa. Those things snap

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

3/2/2014 11:40 AM

MDS/sunday knox/fit and yes

|

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/2/2014 12:02 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Save up for a Tree Lite. Most advanced sprocket ever made. You'll never have a problem with it, and even if you did Tree has an incredible warranty. I just got a prototype Socket Drive Lite a couple days ago.

Whaaat thats sick

When I broke my O.G they offered me replacement for cost. I just didn't have the cash at the time. Might see if they will still honor that deal. My favorite sprocket by far.

|