New stem decision

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2016 1:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/4/2016 2:46 AM

|

9/4/2016 1:55 AM

I personally prefer the look of the salt one. And looks is pretty much the only difference. The academy is a bit lighter, but not enough to make a noticeable difference, and I think it's ugly. But it depends which you prefer the look of really

|

9/4/2016 2:31 AM

salt one looks way better

|

9/4/2016 2:39 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

I personally prefer the look of the salt one. And looks is pretty much the only difference. The academy is a bit lighter, but not enough to make a noticeable difference, and I think it's ugly. But it depends which you prefer the look of really

New choice : http://bikedistrict.ro/detail.php?pid=2620&category=Pipe&name=STRANGER+Pip%C4%83+Haze+Topload+negru

I use an Eastern frame 20,75" , 8,5 " Rant bars and a stock Eastern 40mm frontload stem which has no more grip on the front panel . I bought the bars recently and i notice they move time to time from a fixed location

|

9/4/2016 4:23 AM

That looks hideous to me, but if you want more rise would be a better choice. It all depends what you want out of a stem. Ultimately it's your decision, we can't tell you what parts to ride because we don't know your preferences

|

9/4/2016 6:35 AM

Depends how hard of a rider you are
Academy is lightest but weakest looking
Salt looks the best machined in terms of quality
But my pick would be the Salt topload (all the others are outdated)

|

Dax in NYC
MD & Flatland rider

9/5/2016 3:11 PM

Guys , i forgot to ask about the forks cap .. i also got a stock Eastern fork .

|

9/10/2016 11:10 AM

how you considered trying stems of various lengths that differ from your current stem

|

wallride a bus everyday