New stranger products

Related:
Create New Tag

3/21/2018 9:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/21/2018 9:17 AM

Rich hirsch announced that Stranger is dropping some new stuff soon! Anyone else excited?

|

If you ain't fallin you ain't trying.

3/21/2018 9:25 AM

I seen on Instagram about that the console stickers on that new frame look dope

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

3/21/2018 9:51 AM

Nope.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/21/2018 10:05 AM

Not I.... Overpriced, IMHO.

|

3/21/2018 10:06 AM

Always a little leery of Stranger's stuff. I've heard a bunch of stuff about them not paying their riders.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

3/21/2018 10:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/21/2018 10:09 AM

Stranger parts aren't that bad. I've been running my stranger crux cranks over a year and I've yet to have a problem with them. *Knock on wood*

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

3/21/2018 10:53 AM

yea i follow him on youtube and the stickers and frame coming out in august looks fly

|

3/21/2018 10:56 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

This. I don't care for Stranger, their parts are just regular quality, nothing outstanding..

Also the way they fucked LZ wasn't cool either...

I'll stick with Odyssey/Gsport/Sunday...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

3/21/2018 10:57 AM

I want a stranger frame so bad! i think somtime in the next couple months im going to grab one just not sure what color way i want to get!

|

3/21/2018 10:57 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

This. I don't care for Stranger, their parts are just regular quality, nothing outstanding..

Also the way they fucked LZ ...more

Don't think they fucked LZ. They fucked Augie when they hired him.

|

Hmmm

3/21/2018 12:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/21/2018 12:11 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

I've read and seen on youtube (lz john hicks sorta and one more pro sponsored through i think primo? That made a switch to eclat i think) about hirsch's birdman like way towards business laughing from what I've seen I agree their products are pretty run of the mill I've yet to hear or see a bad review tho currently I'm not in the market for a frame but I'm really feeling those stickers lol

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

3/21/2018 12:21 PM

alot of ppl seem to be using their frame and having nothing but great things to say! i like there products imo

|

3/21/2018 12:27 PM

Edman123 wrote:

What? No, they fucked LZ by not paying him and Augie fucked himself by being a cry baby and leaving because LZ got put on the team, that was on him. He could’ve stayed but chose not to. Stranger fucked LZ by not holding up their end of the agreement by paying him if I remember correctly

|

3/21/2018 12:32 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

What? No, they fucked LZ by not paying him and Augie fucked himself by being a cry baby and leaving because LZ got put on the ...more

i watched a bit of the video lz posted on the subject and honestly in his case to me it seems like it went both ways from what he said and what was posted in the comments by long time viewers he was sponsored but wasn't really promoting stranger or really even riding on his channel to add on top him saying he felt it was to much work to pitch in and put in his input on his own signature shit I wouldn't pay him either.....

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

3/21/2018 12:51 PM

DatJiggyNiggy wrote:

i watched a bit of the video lz posted on the subject and honestly in his case to me it seems like it went both ways from what ...more

that could also go back to him not getting paid cause apparently that was going on for awhile. for all we know he stopped promoting them because he wasn’t being paid. we’ll probably never know for sure but there are rumors Stranger/Rich dodges paying other riders as well, not just LZ. not really the thread to get into that though but yeah

|

3/21/2018 1:12 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

that could also go back to him not getting paid cause apparently that was going on for awhile. for all we know he stopped ...more

Yea with so many voicing up on the subject it must have some truth to it either way it gives stranger as a brand a bad image

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

3/21/2018 1:13 PM

I wonder how long until they get a cease and desist from the logo...

I'd bet they get several pretty fast.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/21/2018 1:14 PM

Photo

Sega, Street Fighter, Rockstar Games, not sure, N64, Game Cube, ESRB ratings, and not sure.

It's gonna happen and cause them a bunch of trouble.
|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/21/2018 1:38 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

What? No, they fucked LZ by not paying him and Augie fucked himself by being a cry baby and leaving because LZ got put on the ...more

Oh I thought I remembered that they stopped paying augie as well. Guess not then

|

Hmmm

3/21/2018 1:58 PM

dave lawrence wrote: Photo

Sega, Street Fighter, Rockstar Games, not sure, N64, Game Cube, ESRB ratings, and not sure.

It's gonna happen and cause ...more

That last R is crash bandacoot i think and yea it will be very interesting to see how that plays out

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

3/21/2018 2:06 PM

The "A" is from:
Photo

|

3/21/2018 2:15 PM

Yeah... They are "altered" tho. Maybe enough to get away with it. But it'll probably be trouble, just the same.

|

3/21/2018 2:16 PM

If I knew they actually paid their riders instead of fucking them like they did with Lz I might buy an iron mane frame , Dylan starks definitely becoming one of my favourite riders

|

3/21/2018 2:18 PM

I love that nostalgic touch tho at first glance it made me consider a new frame laughing

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

3/21/2018 2:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/21/2018 2:22 PM

Photo

That aqua blue is tight asf with that sticker also I don't think and this is judging by the gram pic above that the stickers will have that altered apperience
|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

3/21/2018 2:21 PM

eskimojay wrote:

If I knew they actually paid their riders instead of fucking them like they did with Lz I might buy an iron mane frame , Dylan ...more

I'm not sure if Dylan is stuck with them and can't get a better sponsor or if they are paying him shit loads. He is ten levels higher than Nate Richter and Connor Keating.

|

Hmmm

3/21/2018 2:25 PM

eskimojay wrote:

If I knew they actually paid their riders instead of fucking them like they did with Lz I might buy an iron mane frame , Dylan ...more

Edman123 wrote:

I'm not sure if Dylan is stuck with them and can't get a better sponsor or if they are paying him shit loads. He is ten levels ...more

The riders they have left seem fine with their sponsorship as it is so he must be looked after well interestingly enough the vlogger John hicks spoke on the whole payment situation and his experience and even tho he wasn't paid for some work he did years ago for hirsch he wasn't planning on dropping his sponsorship

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

3/21/2018 3:03 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

I'm not sure if Dylan is stuck with them and can't get a better sponsor or if they are paying him shit loads. He is ten levels ...more

DatJiggyNiggy wrote:

The riders they have left seem fine with their sponsorship as it is so he must be looked after well interestingly enough the ...more

Yeah but almost everyone hates John Hicks...

|

Hmmm

3/21/2018 3:33 PM

Edman123 wrote:

Oh I thought I remembered that they stopped paying augie as well. Guess not then

for all we know they probably did stop paying him and LZ joining was the final straw... never know

|

3/21/2018 3:43 PM

Ronnie06srt8 wrote:

I want a stranger frame so bad! i think somtime in the next couple months im going to grab one just not sure what color way i ...more

Got a stranger nomad I've been meaning to get rid of for a while. I'd sell it cheap, it's in good shape too.

|