New super limited joe-tek seat csb

Related:
Create New Tag

3/7/2014 6:26 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]
booom. bought it, couldnt resist. looks sweet with just the one leaf in colour, and its the perfect green to go with my frame. stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooked. csb
|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

3/7/2014 6:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2014 7:18 AM

Looks good, not a fan of whole weed leaf thing but its a really cool looking seat

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/7/2014 6:48 AM

That's pretty cool man.....my limited edition little devil hoody showed up yesterday Derek Adams sent me a free copy of orchid footwork with it to I was stoked

|

3/7/2014 7:14 AM

Looks good...I like.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/7/2014 9:01 AM

Thanks guys, I like The subtleness, not in your face rasta

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

3/7/2014 11:20 AM

Awesome! I have the Dub x Joe-Tek limited and I don't think I will ever change it! Joe-Tek seats are so cool!

|

YO

3/7/2014 11:25 AM

It looks really cool, im not into te rasta/wed stuff tho.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/7/2014 12:44 PM

T-rider wrote:

It looks really cool, im not into te rasta/wed stuff tho.

I'm very very two minded about it all. I like some of the designs like this one and think it looks sweet, but I don't like the image it puts out to most people of 'ooooohhhh I'm a stoner look at me'... damn stereotypes

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

3/7/2014 5:43 PM

I don't smoke pot but ...

1 : If you smoke pot I could care less , as long as you're a good person and don't force other people into it

2 : Advertising pot in BMX makes it a sterotype and makes other BMX riders look bad , as well as the sport. We aren't druggies , this is ATHLETIC and a sport.

Not trying to make an arguement , just stating my opinion. I wouldn't ride this , too many kids will get encouraged and like making BMX a positive image as it is a positive culture.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/7/2014 8:04 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Yeah mate it subtle as fuck a big neon green pot leaf. Yup subtle

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

3/7/2014 8:19 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

Gump wrote:

It's subtle compared to a rasta frame

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/8/2014 12:34 AM

Looks cool, except it being weed related which I used to be real into and shit idk what happened lol

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

3/8/2014 9:21 AM

EddiMundo wrote:

Gump wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

It's subtle compared to a rasta frame

That is exactly what I was gunna comment back when I saw the comment. I know if you look at my seat you'll see it, but not if I'm on my bike riding, which is most of the time. The other time I usually sat on my bike so it wouldn't been seen then either

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

3/8/2014 9:35 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I don't smoke pot but ...

1 : If you smoke pot I could care less , as long as you're a good person and don't force other people into it

2 : Advertising pot in BMX makes it a sterotype and makes other BMX riders look bad , as well as the sport. We aren't druggies , this is ATHLETIC and a sport.

Not trying to make an arguement , just stating my opinion. I wouldn't ride this , too many kids will get encouraged and like making BMX a positive image as it is a positive culture.

This. This is why I'm the "punk ass kid" in town. Just because I ride bikes and I hang out with "those loser stoners" with rasta parts and similar seats. But it's a fckin cool seat. Plus the stoners in my town are complete losers.

|

3/8/2014 1:37 PM

The town I live in everyone says the skatepark is full of stoners.....and they are right, I don't mind that at all though , just be respectful about it and not smoke up when there is small kids around

|

3/8/2014 2:16 PM

A good amount of bmxers here are yonkis, vándals and stoners.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/9/2014 4:19 AM

eskimojay wrote:

The town I live in everyone says the skatepark is full of stoners.....and they are right, I don't mind that at all though , just be respectful about it and not smoke up when there is small kids around

This!!! Does my head in when you people smoking of drinkinn in front of small kids. Fair enough if they've walked on the park after you sparked but still you can keep away from the kids. Tried sparkin one up outside my house the other day but the whole area was crawling with kids!! Aha

|

NEW Bike check
Raw Clips Edit

11/1/2015 12:36 AM

To my defence I used the search bar . And , being a hypocrite to me earlier comment . I own one of these . Black and black .

It's like brand new and some kid wants to buy it and I offered 40$ because it's limited edition. Good trade or should I keep it ? I don't even smoke really. But it's a cool seat so idk . Photo

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/1/2015 8:06 AM

Not really into encorporating weed on my bike, although I do smoke. I used to get my titties in a twist over weed and BMX in general, but I don't consider it a huge deal anymore. Lots of people smoke, and even a lot of people who don't are now becoming aware that it's not bad. It's becoming decriminalized in a lot of places, legal in some, and I'm sure will be legal though out the states in years to come. As far as I'm concerned, in a few years, seeing weed relations on a bike or video will be hardly any different than with alcohol (which few people complain about.)

However I don't think it should ever be done in a way with direct peer pressuring, "smoak weed or yer a fgt who luvs killing puppies", or overly done to where it seems it's more about smoking than BMX (some said this about my video, oops.. though most of it was my song choice.)

And yes I do understand the negative sides of weed in BMX. I just strongly believe that they will continue to become less of a problem, as they have been over the past few years.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/1/2015 10:52 AM

T-rider wrote:

A good amount of bmxers here are yonkis, vándals and stoners.

Yeah! Get fucked up! Have fun! ride bikes! Make friends!

everyone else can take their faggoty little "athletics" back to the locker room and circle jerk with the other jocks.

|