New t shirt?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/5/2018 5:47 AM

Although I'm still at a significant loss on all the t's I've done so far, I'd like to get some printed up just to show everyone theGrey is still going. I've got a few simple designs but can't make my mind up and would appreciate some feed back smile they'll all look a bit different as I may change bits, and they'll be white print on black but:
Cloud font
Photo
Childish
Photo
Boxed
Photo
Jakob (named after my son, who designed it smile) Photo

Cheers ta!
I might try some other ideas too

Which design do you prefer

View Results

|

9/5/2018 6:56 AM

I'm a former apparel designer and current logo/graphic designer. The cloud font logo is fucking perfection, man.

Even if I wasn't a BMXer, if I never knew you, if I saw a shirt with that logo on, I'd ask the person wearing it where I could get one.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

9/5/2018 6:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2018 6:58 AM

I like Jakob, Cloud, and the Box font. Maybe like the Jakob or Cloud font on like the front left (if youre wearing the shirt looking down on it that left) and the box logo kinda big on the back... i think thatd look rad!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/5/2018 7:00 AM

I love the cloud font placement on the back of my hoodie, and I think it would look cool in the same position on a T. Then on the front I'd go with either the boxed or jakob, they are both really nice.

What about grey writing on a white T?

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

9/5/2018 7:40 AM

I like them all but Jacob is my favorite. Cloud and boxed are really nice as well.

|

9/5/2018 7:40 AM

Cloud font, in front, small on left side or on sleeve. Box design, large on the back. cool

|

9/5/2018 7:56 AM

Photo

Here's what i was thinking
|

9/5/2018 8:00 AM

Yes Honda, I'm into that.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

9/5/2018 8:34 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote: Photo

I'd get one of those

|

9/5/2018 8:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2018 8:38 AM

Right, so I'll have a little play with it. I personally don't like 2 different fonts saying the same thing on one item. So I could use the boxed logo big on the back, but lose the box and use just the font on the left breast?
Ideally I was going to do a single print, as it works out a fair bit cheaper (2 prints = 2 screens, plus labour, so it costs about £30 more fir a batch of 20 odd).
I'm really unsure of big prints, as I won't know exactly how it'll turn out until they're here. And any mistake is more obvious the bigger it is.

I've got an idea for a completely different design. But I was going to get the cloud font engraved on the stems, so it would be cool re-release the t at the same time as the stem. There's not enough room for it to fit on the sprocket though. Tough decisions when I've literally only got enough money to get stems........

Thank you for the feedback and suggestions smile

|

9/5/2018 8:38 AM

Cloud font ?

|

9/5/2018 8:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2018 8:43 AM

Rabbe wrote:

I'd get one of those

Samecool

Maybe i should be the designer for The Greywink

|

9/5/2018 8:44 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Right, so I'll have a little play with it. I personally don't like 2 different fonts saying the same thing on one item. So I ...more

Too bad its a frontload stem youre making ):

I kinda need/want a new stem and i would totally get yours if it were a topload...

|

9/5/2018 9:28 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Right, so I'll have a little play with it. I personally don't like 2 different fonts saying the same thing on one item. So I ...more

I see what you're saying about the big prints and I'd most probably still rock one if it was just the smaller version on the front but the boxed style is really nice in my eyes. Just make it big enough that it's readable and not a tiny ass one like some brands havetongue

|

9/5/2018 9:34 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I kinda need/want a new stem and i would totally get yours if it were a ...more

It won't be front load smile

|

9/5/2018 9:36 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Rabbe wrote:

I see what you're saying about the big prints and I'd most probably still rock one if it was just the smaller version on the ...more

Weirdly, I'd happily do the box logo big on the front. I think back prints need to be in the perfect position, and I'm just not convinced it would look right

|

9/5/2018 10:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2018 10:10 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Really?!?!w00t

|

9/5/2018 10:09 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Weirdly, I'd happily do the box logo big on the front. I think back prints need to be in the perfect position, and I'm just ...more

Im actually not a fan of big logos that cover the whole front... looks weird. I like shirts with back prints. I just cant find any shirts i like with a back print...

I think the box logo on the back with a small logo on the left chest would look cool imo

|

9/5/2018 10:47 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I kinda need/want a new stem and i would totally get yours if it were a ...more

grumpySteve wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Really?!?!w00t

Did you not see the Instagram post a couple of days ago? It'll be flippable. Very similar to the relic elect or animal inverse, only better looking and 50mm reach.

I'm just not a fan of back prints to be honest.

|

9/5/2018 10:59 AM

Rabbe wrote:

I'd get one of those

Ditto

|

9/5/2018 11:36 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Weirdly, I'd happily do the box logo big on the front. I think back prints need to be in the perfect position, and I'm just ...more

I'd like one with a big logo on the front too tbh, I'm a fan of big prints on the front for some reason.

|

9/5/2018 11:38 AM

Rabbe wrote:

I see what you're saying about the big prints and I'd most probably still rock one if it was just the smaller version on the ...more

grumpySteve wrote:

Rabbe wrote:

I'd like one with a big logo on the front too tbh, I'm a fan of big prints on the front for some reason.

Yeah, a massive front print always looks good imo. But I should probably put my opinion to one side and listen to what the potential customers want?

|

9/5/2018 12:04 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Yeah, a massive front print always looks good imo. But I should probably put my opinion to one side and listen to what the ...more

Yeah for sure, afterall they're the people that pay you.

|

9/5/2018 12:15 PM

Rabbe wrote:

I'd get one of those

Id get one ONLY of the right sleeve was slightly larger than the left.

But cloud font or jakob for my vote.

|

9/5/2018 12:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2018 12:39 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Id get one ONLY of the right sleeve was slightly larger than the left.

But cloud font or jakob for my vote.

Lmao i had sec in science class today so i just scribbled that down on my notes so y'all could see what i was talking about lol

|

9/5/2018 9:27 PM

personally I hate big logos, or anything for that matter, on the back of shirts. I like a nice big logo on the front that looks pleasing. I also hate when some companies just put their name real tiny in the upper right or left top of the shirt in some shitty font. can't justify buying it cause I could go buy a colored t shirt for $5 at Wal-Mart and write their name in Sharpie on it for a fraction of the cost

also, softer cotton t shirts, like ringsprung. personally I fuckin love them, they feel so much better and fit so much better too

A shirt with the name in a pleasing font (I like the cloud font the most, jakob second) along with a logo or something (doesn't even have to be real fancy, just put a sprocket with the name wrapped around it or something) on a soft t shirt, I'd be into that

again that's all my personal preference for a t shirt, gonna be hard finding a happy medium that most people will all like

|

9/5/2018 9:51 PM

I think it’d be cool to have something other than just the name on the shirt. A design that gets the point of the grey accross. Stick figure on a bike cracking a smile under a storm cloud? Maybe a cloud where the top morphs into letters that make up “the grey” idk really, i’m not great with stuff like this.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/5/2018 11:03 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I think it’d be cool to have something other than just the name on the shirt. A design that gets the point of the grey ...more

Yeah the cloud font originally comes from the cloud logo which was on the hoodies
Photo
I could just do that cloud logo bigger? I'm not sure how it would look as a big print though :/

|

9/5/2018 11:42 PM

The cloud logo is honestly gorgeous, I would buy the shit out of anything with that logo on... Hyped on this stem as well, what was the rise on it dude?

|

9/6/2018 12:06 AM

RumHam wrote:

The cloud logo is honestly gorgeous, I would buy the shit out of anything with that logo on... Hyped on this stem as well, ...more

The stem will have just the font on it. The rise will be 10mm or 21mm depending which way up it is

|