Mods please delete

Related:
Create New Tag

6/12/2016 6:04 AM

I'm replacing my flys, because I don't like the feel of these huge heavyish tires. I already swapped my rear for an aitken p lyte(2.25). Dan's doesn't have them, but chain reaction does with the redwall, and the k lyte. Which would you go for of these four though, aitken k lyte, p lyte, hawk, hawk p plyte. I don't really want to spend the extra for the k lyre, but if they have a 2.25 I may. The red wall would be the same, as I'd want to have red wall front and back. The hawks are sale/clearance on Dan's, for the reflective or p lyte(both 2.2), lately, with what's been going on in Oki, I ride it around base, but will be riding around d town more here shortly. There is a skate park fabled to be near by, and trails my mtb friends say exist over by where they ride. Which do you guys think would be the better option? Trying to keep it odyssey, mutant, and fly, but want the tires to match.(in a little bummed I ordered a Sun for the front rim, tree sprocket, and profiles, the odyssey cranks don't work with my sprocket, but I wanted a beefcake sprocket after the trebol broke riding around base/town.) If the envy literature doesn't hold up, an odyssey 7k or aerospace will replace it. But anyway, opinions on the tires would be awesome.I'm open to other odyssey, but since I've damn bear always had a fly, and always wanted to have an odyssey, I wanna go odyssey on both, I can always get a fly later.

|

6/12/2016 2:20 PM

Robby-Joe_Douglas wrote:

I'm replacing my flys, because I don't like the feel of these huge heavyish tires. I already swapped my rear for an aitken p ...more

How much are you willing to spend on a tire?

|

6/12/2016 2:24 PM

Hopefully keep it under 30 before shipping, but a little more would be okay.

|

6/12/2016 9:32 PM

Might just jump on a k lyte aitken

|

6/13/2016 4:56 AM

Couldn't find it in 2.25, found p lyte on Amazon, ordered one

|