New tires

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2013 6:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2013 6:42 PM

I have a blue bike and im looking to change all the accessories to red so im getting new tires. right now im running 2.1 and 2.25" tires. I have 36H rims and im looking to buy 2.35" tires will the rim size matter?

Edit: Also should i get a 2.1" and a 2.35" or both 2.35

|

7/17/2013 6:44 PM

no the rim size wont matter long as it is 20''

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/17/2013 6:48 PM

Alright thanks

|

7/17/2013 10:14 PM

Is there anything wrong with the Tyres you have now (Or any of the parts you want to replace for that matter)?

|

7/18/2013 9:32 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Is there anything wrong with the Tyres you have now (Or any of the parts you want to replace for that matter)?

No nothing's wrong with them I'm just changing colours

|

7/18/2013 10:05 AM

faggot

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

7/19/2013 7:12 PM

zenith111 wrote:

faggot

Lmao you must be a cool guy

|

7/20/2013 2:35 AM

Last week I bought some new tires in a retail shop. Just normal 20" 1.75 After I've mounted them, they just doesn't seem to fit right. Looks like they don't fit inside the rim.
Never buy cheap shit I guess............

|

Gravity sucks

7/20/2013 2:38 AM

zenith111 wrote:

faggot

99storm1 wrote:

I'm so fucking cool I don't need to make a thread asking what colour I should buy my shit for my lame ass bike. Sort yourself out lad.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

7/20/2013 3:54 AM

keep your tires on till they go bad..then change shit lol and blue n red don't go together all that well...

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/22/2013 4:16 PM

zenith111 wrote:

faggot

99storm1 wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

I'm so fucking cool I don't need to make a thread asking what colour I should buy my shit for my lame ass bike. Sort yourself out lad.

uhh can you quote where i even asked what colour i should change my bike? im pretty sure the thread is on the tire size for my rim..so if you could just leave or maybe take the 30 seconds of your useless life to read the thread before you talk shit that would be great..

|

7/22/2013 4:21 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

keep your tires on till they go bad..then change shit lol and blue n red don't go together all that well...

im either going to sell them or keep them for spares and for the colours thats true so ill keep looking for orange stuff but its really hard to find orange stuff for my bike

|

7/22/2013 4:29 PM

99storm1 wrote:

zenith111 wrote:

99storm1 wrote:

uhh can you quote where i even asked what colour i should change my bike? im pretty sure the thread is on the tire size for my rim..so if you could just leave or maybe take the 30 seconds of your useless life to read the thread before you talk shit that would be great..

Its a topic not a thread. Feggit

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/22/2013 7:17 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

99storm1 wrote:

im either going to sell them or keep them for spares and for the colours thats true so ill keep looking for orange stuff but its really hard to find orange stuff for my bike

omg keep them for spares especially if you ride brakeless, you never know when you will need a tire

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/22/2013 7:25 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

99storm1 wrote:

jj0996 wrote:

omg keep them for spares especially if you ride brakeless, you never know when you will need a tire

Yea keep em don't sell em like jj said you never know lol and just do black with white wall my bikes all black with green grips,purple shadow sprocket,front blue rim,reg black back rim, pretty soon im addin a red kmc chain lol

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/22/2013 7:29 PM

let the gay fights begin!

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/22/2013 7:35 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

Yea keep em don't sell em like jj said you never know lol and just do black with white wall my bikes all black with green grips,purple shadow sprocket,front blue rim,reg black back rim, pretty soon im addin a red kmc chain lol

ya i have a black wall in the front and im going to be getting a red wall in the rear later this week when i get it, and my bike is red

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check