New tires shweet

Related:
Create New Tag

5/9/2011 4:01 PM

Well my fafs are bald and ruined and I was looking into the odyssey Aron Ross keyboard tires in orange to replace them, anyone know if they are good or are the whole design of the tire good?
I also ride brakeless so I do like to shove my foot in there quite a bit if not using my shoes on the ground.

|

5/9/2011 4:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2011 4:05 PM

If you gain better bike control, you won't need to shove your shoe in your tire.
I NEVER do that.
As for tires, I recommend Odyssey Aitken's

|

5/9/2011 4:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2011 4:14 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

If you gain better bike control, you won't need to shove your shoe in your tire.
I NEVER do that.
As for tires, I recommend Odyssey Aitken's

I live in a town where every street is a hill, now I don't mean I'm in San Fran but it's pretty bad since I live on the side of a hill ya know. But anyways yah that's why I do that since tires are like thirty and shoes are fourth to seventy. But thanks for the reply I do like those too alot actually.

|

5/9/2011 4:14 PM

Oh ok, that makes more sense.
Why don't you just put brakes on?

|

5/9/2011 4:38 PM

Aitkens are the way to go all day!

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

5/9/2011 4:48 PM

Put Brakes on and get some Fly Tyres.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/9/2011 5:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2011 5:10 PM

Well for a while I was riding a stock str with no where for brakes so I don't currentley have them because I never got them haha.
But I don't know I'm so use to no brakes I never ride park or dirt much, and I have like one friend who has brakes and I don't like it much at all. It's like almost everyone here rides brakeless we just get new shoes alot wink

And the whole novel idea of the aron ross ones was too have orange tires seems kinda fruity but i dont know i think itd be tight rollen around on them

|

5/9/2011 5:21 PM

Get the black with tanwalls but the orange is fucking gay.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/9/2011 5:23 PM

the duo stunners

|

Refs : ninjacat33

5/9/2011 5:24 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Get the black with tanwalls but the orange is fucking gay.

i realize its fucking gay but itd be different but once i get them id hate my self i just know it.........
and idk about the tan walls with me orange frame, if anything ill get the mike ones all black

|

5/9/2011 5:25 PM

Whip wrote:

the duo stunners

those good, they look sexy i like em so far on what ive read

|

5/9/2011 6:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/9/2011 6:21 PM

anyone think tans on this? cuz im not feelin it
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|