New to bmx thread.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/15/2011 7:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2011 8:02 PM

this is a thread to stop all the threads with questions from people just starting bmx or not really sure about things like what certain parts are called, what metal to look for, what different hub internals do and are for.
i don't have too high hopes for the thread but lets get it started. for any new members about to post a thread asking just leave it as a reply to the thread and if all goes well someone will quote you with an answer. hope this works.

|

12/15/2011 8:01 PM

MODS should stick this

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

12/15/2011 8:02 PM

look at the already stickied post..

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

12/15/2011 8:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2011 8:06 PM

catfish95 wrote:

it says nothing about bike maintenance or anything besides freecoasters and frame geo i looked before i posted tihs

|

12/15/2011 8:21 PM

If you think today was bad,do yourself a huge favor and skip the week after x-mas on here.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

12/15/2011 10:13 PM

bloghogs wrote:

If you think today was bad,do yourself a huge favor and skip the week after x-mas on here.

Photo
|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

12/15/2011 10:17 PM

bloghogs wrote:

tankbob wrote: Photo

LMFAO this will be my first 12/26 on vital. Is it really fucking crazy? Like legit just stupid ass questions and shit?

|

12/16/2011 4:59 AM

bloghogs wrote:

I'm already scared, and excited at the same time. Sad, I know, but its always fun coming up with ridiculous answers to stupid questions.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/16/2011 6:38 AM

catfish95 wrote:

Bmxmasta249 wrote:

it says nothing about bike maintenance or anything besides freecoasters and frame geo i looked before i posted tihs

But it does have a link to the gsport tech articles which explain pretty much everything about a bike

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype