New trend i call it.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2014 6:15 PM

http://thecomeup.com/new-products/sm-camo-clint-reynolds-frame/
Camo frame ftw way cooler than oil slick and rasta.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/6/2014 6:23 PM

ugly

|

Ref: Mario.villegas90, Williambreathes

3/6/2014 6:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2014 6:36 PM

I agree with josh it is ugly. Also what color would go with camo.

|

3/6/2014 6:32 PM

ehh, its whatever. ive seen kids rock that stuff for years.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

3/6/2014 6:34 PM

A bunch of camo parts have been coming out, probably will end up some shitty trend like rasta and oil slick

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/6/2014 6:38 PM

I love it, but I'm x military so yea

|

3/6/2014 6:39 PM

i acualy like it

|

3/6/2014 6:42 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

every color goes with it..

|

3/6/2014 6:42 PM

Oh good. Just in time to match their chino pants, camo flannels and camo vans. Ffs

|

Insta: @devicacy

3/6/2014 6:46 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

Oh good. Just in time to match their chino pants, camo flannels and camo vans. Ffs

That's taking it too far, frame and pedals in camo and everything else black, and maybe the hubs, but matching clothes is ridiculous

|

3/6/2014 6:46 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

A bunch of camo parts have been coming out, probably will end up some shitty trend like rasta and oil slick

It was already a trend, years ago

|

3/6/2014 6:47 PM

I'm a military guy myself (going on 16 years) and like camo in small doses. That particular paint job looks awful though.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

3/6/2014 6:52 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

BMXSkater wrote:

That's taking it too far, frame and pedals in camo and everything else black, and maybe the hubs, but matching clothes is ...more

You gotta match your bike though.

|

3/6/2014 7:09 PM

My buddy did one of his bikes camo a few years ago and did a wicked job it looked sick wish I had a picture of it

|

3/6/2014 7:59 PM

I think I remember Mossy Oak doing a stem with some company, looked alright

|

3/6/2014 8:08 PM

I like it. I've been thinking about doing the same thing for awhile with the camo spray paint colors but I wasn't sure how it would look, after seeing the S&M i'll probably do it this weekend.

|

3/6/2014 8:16 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

It was already a trend, years ago

I know but before companies hardly came out with camo parts now it just seems that recently alot of camo parts have came up

Now that i think about it A camo frame with all black parts would actually look really cool

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/6/2014 8:34 PM

I dont feel it. But camo seats grips and pedals might be cool.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/6/2014 8:43 PM

Fad3r wrote:

I like it. I've been thinking about doing the same thing for awhile with the camo spray paint colors but I wasn't sure how it ...more

It'll turn out good if done right, i painted one of the tool boxes i have at my dads house like that and it doesn't look bad

|

Murica bike check

3/6/2014 9:04 PM

Fad3r wrote:

I like it. I've been thinking about doing the same thing for awhile with the camo spray paint colors but I wasn't sure how it ...more

handlebar-to-face wrote:

It'll turn out good if done right, i painted one of the tool boxes i have at my dads house like that and it doesn't look bad

its ugly cuz its powder coated. anyone at home can do a better job using real leaves a from any kind of bush. everyone loves my camo paint paint job i did on my bike.

Photo

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

3/6/2014 9:59 PM

It looks gross. Who'd pay for that. My friend Justin posted the same thing.

Spray paint it and then clear coat it.....why waste the extra money.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/7/2014 1:11 AM

it the new redneck bmxer trend what next plaid tyres

|

ride or die

3/7/2014 1:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2014 1:42 AM

New trend my ass, they must've ran dry out of ideas. I can easily do that myself. I mean, who can't?!

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

3/7/2014 5:26 AM

realityisajoke wrote:

BMXSkater wrote:

That's taking it too far, frame and pedals in camo and everything else black, and maybe the hubs, but matching clothes is ...more

....i think you may have just taken my utter sarcasm a tad bit too seriously? Lolol

|

Insta: @devicacy

3/7/2014 5:49 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

New trend my ass, they must've ran dry out of ideas. I can easily do that myself. I mean, who can't?!

That.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/7/2014 6:03 AM

Saying that a camo frame is a new trend is like saying that a pink frame is a new trend, its geared for someone that wants to be different, its better then putting out another black frame

|

3/7/2014 6:09 AM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

A chrome/gum/black set up would look nice with a brown leather seat.

I saw the price on these yesterday ($430) and was like, that's for the hardcore collector that's just all over S&M's nuts.

|

3/7/2014 6:25 AM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

The only colors that would match that are tan, brown, and green-camo! Wouldn't want to set that thing down in the woods.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

3/7/2014 6:29 AM

This seat would match.
Photo

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

3/7/2014 6:43 AM

I don't think anyone here really understands trails or trail riders...

|