New tricks ??

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2017 8:49 PM

I can barspin, 360, t-bog, no hander, no footer, kinda sorta crank flip, 180, fakie out of it, just running out of ideas within that level of tricks. Any ideas on stuff to try that I might not have thought of ?

|

10/25/2017 12:25 AM

Change what you're doing them on and it'll be like you're relearning a lot of them. If you're doing them flyout, try and do some of them while airing a quarter or do them to 180 on banks(180 tbogs, 180 no handers, etc.) , even just down stairs/drops. Why change the tricks when you can just change what you're riding?

Alternatively, try 540s on banks, learn to hit rails, 3 tire grabs flyout, ETs, back seat grabs, learn some basic flatland like hang 5s.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

10/25/2017 12:32 AM

No footed can, turndown, x up, tables, 1 handed/footed variations of those

|

10/25/2017 3:12 AM

Tailwhips? I love 1 foot tables, get on them.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

10/25/2017 5:56 AM

Photo

Learn foot jam whips, it's a cool trick you can do flat on a quarter etc. That's what I've been working on lately...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

10/25/2017 11:11 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote: Photo

Learn foot jam whips, it's a cool trick you can do flat on a quarter etc. That's what I've been working on lately...

Sick!

|

10/25/2017 3:26 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Sick!

Thanks bro! Probably one of my favorite riding pictures...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

10/25/2017 7:33 PM

No footers, nothings, suicide no handers, peg grabs, tire grabs, ets, whips, kickouts, turnbars, learn some style, manuals, nose wheelies, decades, no foot one handers, no foot xup, turndown, trucks, double bar, double truck

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/26/2017 11:33 AM

Start learning things opposite so you can win games of BIKE, haha.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

10/26/2017 11:34 AM

Watch videos from 10-30 years ago and start bringing awesomeness back!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/26/2017 8:03 PM

270's

|