NewNew by request

Related:
Create New Tag

4/22/2011 11:36 AM

So I know some people on here had been asking to see more of the public trails that we are working on opening here in Raleigh NC.

They have been running really great and luckily also survived all the tornado's last week haha. But yesterday evening a bunch of us all slid out of work early, headed out to the trails, buffed everything off and shredded till dark!

My friends girl was also on hand to snap off some pictures of the fun so you you dudes can check out the jumps and some trail life, so lemme know what ya think and........

Enjoy!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

4/22/2011 11:39 AM

trails are the best!

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

4/22/2011 11:42 AM

badass!
I'm going to my grandparents in a little bit to start building trails in their woods, it's pretty cool because there's already a bunch of hills/ravines/gullies that some pretty fun shit can be made out of

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

4/22/2011 11:43 AM

i would kill for decent shreddable trails where i live :/

|

when im on my bike, none of life's bullshit phazes me. my mind is free
sub to me on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/devonisadirtygirl?feature=mhum
follow me on twitter and ill follow back! @thedevonrussell

4/22/2011 11:53 AM

get a shovel and build some =] thats the only way there will be

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

4/22/2011 11:55 AM

Wow! Really good pictures, and those jumps look really good. Nice job!

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

4/22/2011 11:57 AM

went out to make trails at said park....its a eco park n one of the rules is to not disturb the land plus i cant just put ramps on the existing path ways....bummer sad

|

4/22/2011 11:58 AM

camjf wrote:

Wow! Really good pictures, and those jumps look really good. Nice job!

ya, she is a great shooter, always gets some dope riding shots

|

4/22/2011 11:58 AM

NewSkoolRider wrote:

went out to make trails at said park....its a eco park n one of the rules is to not disturb the land plus i cant just put ramps on the existing path ways....bummer sad

general rule for trails. Put them deep in the woods far away from anything and keep then very well hidden

|

4/22/2011 12:00 PM

Sick trails

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

4/22/2011 6:13 PM

thanks dude, we got lucky with these and the city of Raleigh stepped up

|

4/22/2011 6:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2011 6:20 PM

post up that one of you from the underside, i like that one the most.

the one handed moto

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/22/2011 6:31 PM

this one...?

im not even sure if this counts as cool or not but its fun =]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/22/2011 6:40 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

this one...?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

haha it looks pretty sick. dig the creativity.

|

when im on my bike, none of life's bullshit phazes me. my mind is free
sub to me on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/devonisadirtygirl?feature=mhum
follow me on twitter and ill follow back! @thedevonrussell

4/22/2011 6:41 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

this one...?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Hell yea spank that ass!

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

4/22/2011 6:42 PM

devonheartsbmx wrote:

haha it looks pretty sick. dig the creativity.

i just got bored and started messing around with it,

i wanna get it legit whipped out and grab the back of the seat

|

4/22/2011 6:47 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

i just got bored and started messing around with it,

i wanna get it legit whipped out and grab the back of the seat

its such a nice looking trick when done right. i don't know what you think but that one looks pretty legit.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

4/22/2011 6:54 PM

"that one" being mine?

|

4/22/2011 7:08 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

"that one" being mine?

si.

|

Bike check?

4/22/2011 7:29 PM

thanks man, ive been starting to toy around with a couple new ideas for lil tricks like that that look good on trails. But I was most excited to start knocking out no footed cans like the one above, that has been on my mind for a while now so it felt great to accomplish it

|

4/22/2011 7:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2011 7:31 PM

im definatley not into trails, becuase theres none by me, so this is sort of a dumb question but why leave the tarp on the landing??

cool pics btw

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/22/2011 7:37 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

im definatley not into trails, becuase theres none by me, so this is sort of a dumb question but why leave the tarp on the landing??

cool pics btw

it is just a piece of carpet, we cover all the lips and landers in carpet when we leave the jumps to cut down on erosion and it also helps them pack. That jump with the carpet still on it is the last jump in the line and that piece only covers the very top of the lander and it just kind of helps keep it from deteriorating is quickly, just helps it hold its shape. Once there are more jumps after that jumps we will take the carpet off.

|

4/22/2011 7:42 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

it is just a piece of carpet, we cover all the lips and landers in carpet when we leave the jumps to cut down on erosion and it also helps them pack. That jump with the carpet still on it is the last jump in the line and that piece only covers the very top of the lander and it just kind of helps keep it from deteriorating is quickly, just helps it hold its shape. Once there are more jumps after that jumps we will take the carpet off.

o i seee, i dont know shit about trails, looks fun tho

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/22/2011 7:44 PM

ya, not a dumb question at all especially if you dont ride trails. Since its carpet you still can roll away perfect.

It is fun, you should try it, ull be hooked =P

|

4/22/2011 7:46 PM

Nice no foot cancan wink

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

4/22/2011 7:47 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

ya, not a dumb question at all especially if you dont ride trails. Since its carpet you still can roll away perfect.

i bet, i just got to find some, or get some friends together and build some, looks sweet to just boost and flow

|

4/22/2011 7:49 PM

Effting wrote:

Nice no foot cancan wink

thanks homie, I think I am still grinning a little from finally doing em legit on dirt! I learned on a skatepark fly box, but in my head it didnt count till i did it on a double haha

|

4/22/2011 7:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2011 7:51 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

i bet, i just got to find some, or get some friends together and build some, looks sweet to just boost and flow

It is def worth the work, building the jumps is just as much fun as riding with your friends, some of our dig days when we never touch our bikes have the best memories.

|

4/22/2011 9:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/22/2011 9:41 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

theres some in ann arbor and brighton!

edit: BTW dope ass jumps!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/23/2011 6:28 AM

thanks dude, they are def a lot of fun

|