Newb

Related:
Create New Tag

11/26/2007 1:01 PM

I am a mountain biker but I am thinking about getting into bmx as well. I am going to be doing some urban stuff like stair jumps ramps etc. and I was wondering what is a bike that would be goo for this stuff. I was thinking less than 500$

|

11/26/2007 2:49 PM

go with fit completes

|

whatever floats ur boat as long as it doesnt sink mine....

ur such a sissy la la!!!

When your having a bad day, just remember you could be a Siamese twin stuck to your gay brother who has a date tonight….. And you only have one butt.

11/27/2007 7:20 PM

get a NEXT from wallmart or costco super sweat,super light,sick ass bike

|

11/28/2007 12:03 AM

the We The Peoples 08 models are sick look at www.danscomp.com for some nice bikes mirracobikes.com has nice ass bikes to

|

11/28/2007 2:40 PM

danscomp.com has some really good easterns and fits

get a complete though

|

11/30/2007 11:21 AM

kostick bmx wrote:

kostick bmx wrote:

are you serious?
they suck.
id say fit or eastern complete
|

TBC represent

11/30/2007 12:10 PM

Fuck eastern unless you get ace of spades other then that fuck eastern you will be spending double the money on new parts

|

12/10/2007 5:12 PM

trickbiker169 wrote:

Fuck eastern unless you get ace of spades other then that fuck eastern you will be spending double the money on new parts

depends how old u are, go to bmxplusmag.com and press ask the bmxperts they will help out.

|

mat

12/10/2007 5:58 PM

YO IM A DOWNHILL RIDER AND THE BEST MEDIAN WOULD JUST GET A HARDTAIL OR A 24 OR 26 INCH BIKE

|

12/10/2007 5:59 PM

trickbiker169 wrote:

ride the flow wrote:

depends how old u are, go to bmxplusmag.com and press ask the bmxperts they will help out.

ride the flow wrote:

BMX PLUS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|