Next build!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2018 6:44 AM

Who,has plans for their next build? Lets see some pics if you started gathering parts! Here is mine. Mainly eclat with Bonedeth wheels for my new lairdframe I just ordered! Eclat olive bars, tibia cranks eclat storm fork life? Freeflyer stem profile blackjack sprocket Photo I'm kinda like the cat lady of bikes

|

brakeless maniac

4/25/2018 11:21 AM

Here's my steadfast I built up. I've just sold the frame though sad I can't justify 2 bikes and my custom is like my baby Photo

|

4/25/2018 1:10 PM

Sweet

|

brakeless maniac

4/25/2018 2:37 PM

I didn't get photos yet I planned to but it's been raining the last two dayssad but I actually just built up before the rain started a spare but soon to be for sale bike, it's got s&m bars, federal forks, premium frame, monster cranks, animal pedals, with a stock black Label in the front and a soon to be dk cassette I ordered for super cheap in the back oh and an odysessy post with an animal seat.

I'll post some pics soon it doesn't look to bad the frame was raw when I got it but I put a fresh mat black coat on it just cause I have the paint.

I plan to sell it locally cause I don't really need two bikes and I have enough parts to make two but I feel like I may be holding onto it for a couple months so I'll probably ride it a bit in the meantime.

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

4/25/2018 2:42 PM

Oh lol at the cat lady comparison I know the feeling in the two months I got my hands on two full bikes currently I have enough parts for two bikes along with in total 3 frames, 3 pivotal seats and one spare back wheel that isn't really rideable. I'm actually considering scooping the local used market and scooping up bikes and parts for cheap fixing or repainting them and then reselling them I'm not sure if it's really viable tho.

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

4/25/2018 2:44 PM

I dont really build full bikes... I just replace part after part lol

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

4/25/2018 3:24 PM

DatJiggyNiggy wrote:

Oh lol at the cat lady comparison I know the feeling in the two months I got my hands on two full bikes currently I have enough parts for two bikes along with in total 3 frames, 3 pivotal seats and one spare back wheel that isn't really rideable. I'm actually considering scooping the local used market and scooping up bikes and parts for cheap fixing or repainting them and then reselling them I'm not sure if it's really viable tho.

Its my addiction!! I like building them,up and riding all of them

|

brakeless maniac

4/25/2018 8:51 PM

These two ladies take up a little to much space laughing
Photo

This is a stand alone pic
Photo

Grips and back wheel are getting swapped out and the seat post is either gonna be completely sanded or painted black depending on how non lazy I feel also

Anyone know what sprocket this is? Photo

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

4/25/2018 11:26 PM

I’ve been almost done with this bike for almost a year. Metal moon unit with mostly Bone Deth and eclat parts. All I need to do is just throw some pedals on there and I can start riding..... but I just cant find my metal pedals.
Photo

|

4/25/2018 11:41 PM

thairishguy wrote:

I’ve been almost done with this bike for almost a year. Metal moon unit with mostly Bone Deth and eclat parts. All I need to do is just throw some pedals on there and I can start riding..... but I just cant find my metal pedals.
Photo

R.I.P your shins bro grin that's a clean build

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

4/26/2018 5:38 AM

thairishguy wrote:

Photo

DatJiggyNiggy wrote:

R.I.P your shins bro grin that's a clean build

Might just go to the bike shop and grab any pair of trustworthy metal pedals. But yeah if I do then Im definitely wearing shin guards.

|

4/26/2018 6:10 AM

waiting for my deco frame and fork to show up. thinking about getting new tires too. maybe the rant or shadow ones.

|

It’s all bmx

4/26/2018 12:12 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Here's my steadfast I built up. I've just sold the frame though sad I can't justify 2 bikes and my custom is like my baby Photo

Beaut.

|

4/26/2018 3:29 PM

thairishguy wrote:

Photo

Love the moonunits! Sadly sold mine

|

brakeless maniac

4/26/2018 6:50 PM

thairishguy wrote:

Photo

Joe_Martinez wrote:

Love the moonunits! Sadly sold mine

I hope I dont sell this one. Im planning to ride it for a bit before hanging it up for show and move the parts to another frame... which pertains to this topic.

Guess the wheelbuild

|

4/27/2018 6:27 AM

Been putting a lot of time and energy into my 2007 sunday first wave. This thing is dialed, and is absolutely my favorite bike I have owned. Also been putting a bit of work into my cult hawk, but that bike is a little more beat up, and less dialed. I'll be in the market for a new frame soon, I want the hawk sold, and I have a stranger nomad I need to get rid of first. Then it's new build time!!

|

4/27/2018 6:29 AM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

Who,has plans for their next build? Lets see some pics if you started gathering parts! Here is mine. Mainly eclat with Bonedeth wheels for my new lairdframe I just ordered! Eclat olive bars, tibia cranks eclat storm fork life? Freeflyer stem profile blackjack sprocket Photo I'm kinda like the cat lady of bikes

Looking forward to seeing it. I always love your builds.

|

4/27/2018 7:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2018 7:47 AM

Next build will be an ultimate build. No half assing and no re-used parts.

United Mothership V4 in Gloss Raw - 21.25" TT

Photo

Photo

G-Sport Elite Wheelset with Odyssey Clutch V2 (Maybe V3 by the time I get the money together)

Photo

Photo

Photo

BMXKINGS Guard Sprocket - Black (locally designed, US made, Locally owned BMX company)

Photo

Shadow Interlock V2 in gold

Photo

Haven't decided on bars yet, but I think I may go with 4 piece black. Kinda digging the 4 piece look lately.

Photo
[img]https://cdn6.bigcommerce.com/s6w6qcuo4/products/6384/images/11036/shadow.odin.bmx.stem.black__975551494017953.400.559.jpg?c=2[/img]

[img]https://www.jrbicycles.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/600x450/568aa07d0ae1c49051c779f1b2b142b/o/d/odyssey-tom-dugan-frontload-stem-bronze.jpg" alt="" />

And I might, JUST might grab the new Shadow Sano brakes. They look pretty damn sweet.

Photo

*Not sure why some pics aren't showing up. Sorry about that.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

4/27/2018 12:44 PM

Gonna have a semi new one built up in a few days.

|

4/29/2018 1:50 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

That’s a sick looking build Grumpy! What color do they call that? Color is dope AF!

|

4/29/2018 3:34 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

STREETFIGHTER50 wrote:

That’s a sick looking build Grumpy! What color do they call that? Color is dope AF!

I think it's Trans Black.

|

4/29/2018 5:18 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

STREETFIGHTER50 wrote:

That's trans brown. Bloody lovely colour, but it's sold now sad

|

4/29/2018 6:37 AM

thairishguy wrote:

Photo

This is so sweet

|

4/29/2018 9:15 AM

i have a fit hoodbird on the way with some parts. got odyssey evo 2.5 brakes having issues setting em up on my current rig, theres no like return spring tension so pull the lever and they just stick.

|

Lessons not learned in blood are soon forgotten

5/22/2018 12:53 PM

Parts are starting to show up for my first custom build since prehistoric time.
S&M Tallboy 21.25 tt and WTP Sterling Pete Sawyer forks.
A few more parts this week and hopefully the rest will have arrived by middle of next week.
Photo

|

5/22/2018 12:55 PM

Mike Jr wrote:

Parts are starting to show up for my first custom build since prehistoric time.
S&M Tallboy 21.25 tt and WTP Sterling Pete Sawyer forks.
A few more parts this week and hopefully the rest will have arrived by middle of next week.
Photo

lovely colour

|

Hmmm

5/22/2018 1:35 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Next build will be an ultimate build. No half assing and no re-used parts.

United Mothership V4 in Gloss Raw - 21.25" TT

Photo

Photo

G-Sport Elite Wheelset with Odyssey Clutch V2 (Maybe V3 by the time I get the money together)

Photo

Photo

Photo

BMXKINGS Guard Sprocket - Black (locally designed, US made, Locally owned BMX company)

Photo

Shadow Interlock V2 in gold

Photo

Haven't decided on bars yet, but I think I may go with 4 piece black. Kinda digging the 4 piece look lately.

Photo
[img]https://cdn6.bigcommerce.com/s6w6qcuo4/products/6384/images/11036/shadow.odin.bmx.stem.black__975551494017953.400.559.jpg?c=2[/img]

[img]https://www.jrbicycles.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/600x450/568aa07d0ae1c49051c779f1b2b142b/o/d/odyssey-tom-dugan-frontload-stem-bronze.jpg" alt="" />

And I might, JUST might grab the new Shadow Sano brakes. They look pretty damn sweet.

Photo

*Not sure why some pics aren't showing up. Sorry about that.

I dig that sprocket.let me know how burly it is.

|

5/22/2018 11:43 PM

I’ve got a colour scheme I’m gonna put together and order some tires to make complete . Should end up being pretty sweet once I’m done

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short