Next tricks

Related:
Create New Tag

6/16/2018 9:09 PM

Alright I can pull-up bar 180, fakie pretty well and a few grinds but what is next for me to try?

|

If you ain't fallin you ain't trying.

6/16/2018 9:16 PM

Flip whips

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/16/2018 9:20 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Flip whips

Haha very funny

|

6/16/2018 9:44 PM

Whip flips

|

6/16/2018 10:30 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Whip flips

Plifs hpiws

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/16/2018 10:54 PM

Time to graduate from pull ups and get some boxers going

|

6/16/2018 11:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/16/2018 11:21 PM

I just want to see a pullup bar 180 grin

Seriously though footjams are a fun, low commitment trick to learn and have lots of variations like footjam tailwhips, vaders etc. I'm still awful on my bike but footjam 180s flyout etc are great in games of bike! Just make sure to learn by hopping in as against doing a little stoppie for cool points.

|

6/17/2018 12:07 AM

Manuals, x ups, tables, one footers, can cans, one handers, toboggans (note, a toboggan isn't a turn bar seat tap, you have to grab your seat, and you have to dip the front. Dipping the front is extremely important)

|

6/17/2018 6:57 AM

SKKRRT SKRRT wrote:

Alright I can pull-up bar 180, fakie pretty well and a few grinds but what is next for me to try?

Learn nollies

|

6/17/2018 8:28 AM

SKKRRT SKRRT wrote:

NateBrown62 wrote:

Learn nollies

Alright

|

6/17/2018 8:28 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Manuals, x ups, tables, one footers, can cans, one handers, toboggans (note, a toboggan isn't a turn bar seat tap, you have to grab your seat, and you have to dip the front. Dipping the front is extremely important)

Ok

|

6/17/2018 8:29 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Time to graduate from pull ups and get some boxers going

I’ll try...

|

6/17/2018 11:14 AM

Hop no footers! wink they are actually a lot of fun and can be done anywhere. I have yet to even take one off a curb but its fun still.

|

6/17/2018 12:03 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Hop no footers! wink they are actually a lot of fun and can be done anywhere. I have yet to even take one off a curb but its fun still.

Dis you see the no footed hops everyone did in Scotty cranmer flat game of bike..never even thought of that before or seen anyone do it

|

6/17/2018 1:51 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

NateBrown62 wrote:

Dis you see the no footed hops everyone did in Scotty cranmer flat game of bike..never even thought of that before or seen anyone do it

Oh that weird hop then pull your bike up to your feet thing? Ive never seen that either.

|

6/17/2018 4:01 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Oh that weird hop then pull your bike up to your feet thing? Ive never seen that either.

They're called "jackels"

|

Ride for yourself and have fun

6/17/2018 4:15 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

We need a rep system because once again you said almost everything I would.

Bike control in general so stick to easy stuff and trust me as you get better at that you will be doing more things.

|

6/17/2018 7:18 PM

Elephant pinkie squeak to cliffhanger

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

6/17/2018 7:44 PM

SKKRRT SKRRT wrote:

Xup

|

6/17/2018 7:46 PM

Put on some brakes so you can dominate games of BIKE.

It ain't cheating if everybody has access to them.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

6/18/2018 1:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2018 1:22 AM

try halfcabs and fullcabs.

if you already got grinds on lock than try to 180 out of them.

i would recommend to learn stuff like 180 in both ways.
makes a lot of stuff easier later on.

don't waste to much time learning tricks you are doing while in the air. (no footer, one hands, cancans, etc)
once you've gained a bit bike control and confidence you can learn these in like a day or two.

concentrate more on gaining bike control than on getting a quantity of tricks.

learn how to push properly, learn airs, manuals and stuff like this. get a proper bunny hop.
it will make every other thing you might want to learn later on much easier.

the most important thing: have fun!

|

IG: @_almost_crook

6/18/2018 2:09 AM

fooby wrote:

I just want to see a pullup bar 180 grin

Seriously though footjams are a fun, low commitment trick to learn and have lots of variations like footjam tailwhips, vaders etc. I'm still awful on my bike but footjam 180s flyout etc are great in games of bike! Just make sure to learn by hopping in as against doing a little stoppie for cool points.

Footjams are a good shout. You can do them on banks, quarters, footjam to fakie, tyre tap to footjam, footjam 180 etc. There's tons of options with them

|

6/18/2018 8:38 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

NateBrown62 wrote:

My buddy Joe used that one in games of bike all the time back in the day. It's weird and KILLS my shoulder to do more than maybe 2 times.

Hop bars, one handers, no handers, one footers, no footers, can cans, no foot can cans, 360s, xups, togboggans (see steve's comment for specifics), turndowns, tables, seat grabs, combo these up-1 hand xup, one hander one footer, nothing, no hander one footer, seat grab no footer, no foot can one hander etc.

There are legit thousands of tricks you can do off a handful of them. Play some Dave Mirra 2 and pay attention to the tricks, and even everything on the Circle Button with any direction (assuming PS2).

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/20/2018 8:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/20/2018 8:31 PM

I just tried icepick stalls today! They are a lot of fun! Just make sure and not miss or you can crash pretty hard straight to your butt/and or back. Got it maybe 3rd try and then I could do it every other try. Nice to have a bag of tricks! Id recommend trying them on a low wide unwaxed concrete ledge!

Gonna try icepick chinks next!

|

6/20/2018 9:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/20/2018 9:26 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

NateBrown62 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Really? That’s old school. We use to do that back in my racing days. Same with 1 handed hops and stuff like 1/2 nothing’s and can cans off curbs. True never great extension but when you hit a decent jump it pays off.

Edit: Chinks are simple you should get it first try

|